Welcome To aBlackWeb

Junior Mod Questionnaire FINALE

Based on responses, who do you choose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yall get enamored when sion writes 3 pandering paragraphs to a simple question but iono nothin

or...maybe he just presented his ideas in a clear, concise and structured manner...

instead of "I think ill do gud"

But I digress

Nah, just doesn't see a point. I can wait while continuing to actually make threads and participate everywhere until a permanent position rolls around

lmao

bruh you know this will never happen

you burned too many bridges

aint no electoral college on ABW

you cant Trump your way in broski

naw

nigga saw the writing on the wall so he bowed out and made it seem like it was "a part of the plan"

id put money up if he was leading substantially he would still be in the running

and not only that

he would cappin hard af towards the mod squad

I had the votes, me and Sion tied since the rule was he can't vote for himself unless another goalpost moved to affect me

Answer the question or go about your business obviously you dick riding right now
Oh look the default "he dont agree with me so ill insult him" response

like I said man...its well known on this board your issues with mods and posters on ABW

If there was a perm postion to be had it would be determined by the owner and his staff

and since you fucked your relationship with at the very least 3 of those staff members....

I think you see where im headed with this....

Oh look the default "he dont agree with me so ill insult him" response

like I said man...its well known on this board your issues with mods and posters on ABW

If there was a perm postion to be had it would be determined by the owner and his staff

and since you fucked your relationship with at the very least 3 of those staff members....

I think you see where im headed with this....

Nah nigga, you see others do the exact same thing you accuse me of doing but I'm the one in the wrong so yes it's exactly what your doing. You ain't saying nothing worth me going back and forth

Nah nigga it's you see others do the exact same thing you accuse me of doing but I'm the one in the wrong so yes it's exactly what your doing. You ain't saying nothing worth me going back and forth

Thats what I thought

Par for the course with you

Back