Junior Mod Questionnaire FINALE

Based on responses, who do you choose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Watch when theres a new site in 3 years:

Du's fat ass and sion AGAIN
giphy.gif

I am consistent

But it's not a problem when the same person did it to me, do you not see what's wrong with this

we already went thru this...

in short

what she did was equivalent to "yo mama" and then afterward finding out your moms passed and at that point its "my bad I didnt know"

you KNEW about her child that passed and still said what you said bro...thats a big difference..thats deliberate..which is trash

but you know that

in short

what she did was equivalent to "yo mama" and then afterward finding out your moms passed and at that point its "my bad I didnt know"

you KNEW about her child that passed and still said what you said bro...thats a big difference..thats deliberate..which is trash

but you know that

I ain't talking about that shit, or do I care about that What's the difference in recent events of a mod doing what you claim that I do but you have no problems with it.

I ain't talking about that shit, or do I care about that What's the difference in recent events of a mod doing what you claim that I do but you have no problems with it.

I dont give a shit about the shit talking beefs you got with the mods bro

the root of most of that is the shit that happened between you and her

and your shit headedness after that...

I dont give a shit about the shit talking beefs you got with the mods bro

the root of most of that is the shit that happened between you and her

and your shit headedness after that...

That ain't got shit to do with what I'm talking about, so dead that reason. Just say you have a personal problem with me instead of all this other stuff

That ain't got shit to do with what I'm talking about, so dead that reason. Just say you have a personal problem with me instead of all this other stuff

LMAO at me having a personal problem with an avatar

my nigga I dont know you and you dont know me...

LMAOOO cuz you aint important to me...

in short

but you know that
Truuuuuu

Back