Welcome To aBlackWeb

Junior Mod Questionnaire FINALE

Based on responses, who do you choose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
By your logic the only ones who should have been in the running are posters who have never been mods...

either way whoever wins will be dope for ABW

but why not multiply that dopeness by two...

just makes sense

and you can stop the "contrarian heel" gimmick

you not gotta get over with that my guy
This ain't no gimmick I been challenging the status quo. Nobody else does it either

And by that logic why not multiply that dopeness by THREE! Lol

Btw y'all gonna be tight when sion disappear for 4 weeks

These threads the most sion posted consistently in quite some time. That nigga worrying about stocks and holding French fries for white men

IC final downfall came when they announced the no nudity shit. If I remember correct all the mods tried to lobby against it, if you think @Sion would agree to no nudity you’re nuts.

Dudes into watching chicks fill there assholes with Cheerios and shit, cool dude overall but a major pervert lol.

You the homie and all but the sn suggests otherwise
tenor.gif

Do it.

I think you would be a good mod also bro...

its that other nigga we all sketchy bout

Cut this out nigga, do I not make threads and participate everywhere on this site. Y'all constantly speaking on issues I have with two other mf'ers when they have issues with me but not one time have y'all questioned their abilities, we're all guilty of the same shit

Cut this out nigga, do I not make threads and participate everywhere on this site. Y'all constantly speaking on issues I have with two other mf'ers when they have issues with me but not one time have y'all questioned their abilities, we're all guilty of the same shit

giphy.gif

TO be clear it was a collective of posters that really got that Wrestling Subforum. He was a part of a group of posters that got that put into place.

Its not accurate to accredit him and only him as the guy that got us ABWWF (which was the name I came up with btw...but thats neither here nor there)
I know... But I was spinning a narrative

So untrue

You just dont wanna do nothing in a month

You let BWG down
naw

nigga saw the writing on the wall so he bowed out and made it seem like it was "a part of the plan"

id put money up if he was leading substantially he would still be in the running

and not only that

he would cappin hard af towards the mod squad

Back