Welcome To aBlackWeb

Junior Mod Questionnaire FINALE

Based on responses, who do you choose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As long as the bitch nigga is no longer in the running i dont care who wins

its a win for the forum either way

Damn nigga as much as you bitch and cry for niggas to be banned whenever they talk about your bitch ass daddy you really wanna go there?

The only bitch is you, you don't like me and I don't like you but you always trying to interact. Go about your fucking business nigga and this my last time addressing your bumkin ass

Two people to mod for a month?

Participation trophy ass nigga

naw...

as someone mentioned earlier...

these aint paid postions b...

they both deserve a shot IMO

but if it has to be one I voted for Sion

and watch your tone nigga...

respectfully of course

Good because Chitown was the Ross Perot of the election race.

Sion vs Gabi are going to be a great finals. I wish both could win because both candidates seem adamant and passionate about adding to the growth of the site

Do you ever get tired of being the mascot with your lame attempts to get noticed

Sion gunna flood the pic forum with dehydrated perverts, which will effect the vast amount of women posters posting their pics.

Therefor I voted gabi

naw...

as someone mentioned earlier...

these aint paid postions b...

they both deserve a shot IMO

but if it has to be one I voted for Sion

and watch your tone nigga...

respectfully of course
Two former mods deserve another mod shot? FOH doggie

I said it before, like head coaches

Watch when theres a new site in 3 years:

Du's fat ass and sion AGAIN

This what I said, the same people doing the same thing as before. They keep moving the goalpost, it was gotta be active now it's what you did on a site that died under their watch

you should still implement those plans u had bruh maybe u can still get a run if u get the gaming section poppin. Shit, if they let the shit head junior mod the wrestling forum i dont see why they wouldnt let u get a run in the gaming section

By your logic the only ones who should have been in the running are posters who have never been mods...

either way whoever wins will be dope for ABW

but why not multiply that dopeness by two...

just makes sense

and you can stop the "contrarian heel" gimmick

you not gotta get over with that my guy

you should still implement those plans u had bruh maybe u can still get a run if u get the gaming section poppin. Shit, if they let the shit head junior mod the wrestling forum i dont see why they wouldnt let u get a run in the gaming section

Nah I don't work for free

This what I said, the same people doing the same thing as before. They keep moving the goalpost, it was gotta be active now it's what you did on a site that died under their watch
giphy.gif

Tell em Sithpac

this right chea

Back