Welcome To aBlackWeb

Junior Mod Questionnaire FINALE

Based on responses, who do you choose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There is a clear winner here

but if we go by how some of you niggas vote in the tourneys...

Yall aint gonna do the right thing

tenor.gif

Name some names OG triple OG

Light niggas up before you go to the Motherland

Sion should win this in a landslide

no disrespect to the other candidates

he presented his vision for ABW clearly and concisely, his resume speaks for itself not to mention the experience he brings to the table...

I feel that Sion would be the best decision for ABW. I think Gabi would be a good mod as well, and it would be closer if she was a bit more concise and clear like Sion was. Although she has never modded before...that can be a good thing as she can bring a fresh perspective to the mod room.

ChiTown B IMO gives the impression that he is only running to be a mod to troll the other mods...his problems with the mod squad are well documented and it all seems like a ploy to "get back at them" its weird af tbh

anywho...

as it relates to this particular form of selecting a mod...being objective....Sion is the clear winner here

however if Goldie allows it...I think both Sion and Gabi should be new mods

They all have resumes..

For Gabi just look no further than the abducted in plain sight thread....

She created the thread, lead the conversation, didn't get shaken by any opinions, and kept it active and entertaining.

If that's a sign of things to come.....I think she'd be a great pick

Chi town b has quit.

If a permanent position does become available, the decision to add a new mod permanently will most likely be a unanimous decision amongst mods and owner and as long as I’m a mod .... lol.

Gabi and Sion has a higher chance at that happening.

Resetting the poll.
Good luck Gabi and sion.

Sion has already been doing what he's been doing, the title IMO changed very little for him. But he is very established and continues to grow the most active part of the forum.

I think Gabi should win this, it's been the same mf'ers in these positions and it's time for some new blood, How can the site grow if the same mf'ers are the one constantly in mod positions

Back