Welcome To aBlackWeb

Junior Mod Questionnaire FINALE

Based on responses, who do you choose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
its ok cosplay
Lol. You think that's insulting or something? Nigga that's just for GOT shit talking. I don't go around acting like the Night King in every discussion.

If that's what floats your boat though have at it. I'm just looking for a serious response and further discussion to my question.

Are you a mod? If so I see why this whole process is taking place.

Lol. You think that's insulting or something? Nigga that's just for GOT shit talking. I don't go around acting like the Night King in every discussion.

If that's what floats your boat though have at it. I'm just looking for a serious response and further discussion to my question.

Are you a mod? If so I see why this whole process is taking place.

i didnt say you were

it was a joke, lighten up

i have serious responses that I'm choosing to wait until the competition is over

since i cant seem to joke with you about the "mod squad" banner under my avi, I'll just answer your question directly sir.

Yes I am a moderator here. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you to enhance your experience here on ablackweb

i didnt say you were

it was a joke, lighten up

i have serious responses that I'm choosing to wait until the competition is over

since i cant seem to joke with you about the "mod squad" banner under my avi, I'll just answer your question directly sir.

Yes I am a moderator here. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you to enhance your experience here on ablackweb

Let me ask you, what's the criteria to become a mod

Back