FEATURED JONATHAN MAJORS FOUND GUILTY IN NYC FOR ASSAULTING WOMAN

test
He left himself behind my brother

Wtf would that euro woman know about Coretta Scott King? He's getting his wake up call
So he wanted white bread to act like wheat.

We leaving him out to dry for that?

Cuz I can point fingers IMG_9516.gif at a lot of niggas posting about that need that call.

Jonathan Majors went from niggas saying he was helping to "emasculate Black men" to now being some of those same people case for "Black man seen as unfairly threatening" all within a few months. Crazy how that worked
Uhuh.... crazy how each an every incident engenders the same reaction everytime it like people lost some personal investment it weird yet universal

So he wanted white bread to act like wheat.

We leaving him out to dry for that?

Cuz I can point fingers View attachment 1233440 at a lot of niggas posting about that need that call.
Because he knew better.

Nigga thought his wardrobe would make him immune to them folks..no cape from me

He played with fire

Would you cape for the McDonald's worker who intentionally dunked his head in the deep fryer?

Because he knew better.

He played with fire

Would you cape for the McDonald's worker who intentionally dunked his head in the deep fryer?
I need more information and the why’s before I cape.

I stand on bidnez

Things change. Just because you could get away with domestic violence and have a career 20 years ago, doesn’t mean that will fly today.

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT, HE IS BLACK!

Keep thinking you won’t be held to a different standard. Keep thinking because white men do it, then you can do it too.
Just so you know...the poster you quoted is white. Keep that in mind when reading his post.

It’s funny that a lot of y’all think y’all are immune to this. Like moving different will save you. Peoples intentions change due to the situation changing.

Even ya day one mighta been plotting the day before-

Barz

Because he knew better.

He played with fire

Oh this dudes clothes alone should’ve gotten him convicted. Lmaoo

• Haha
Reactions: deadeye
Soon as Loki took over the quantum realm this shit happens.

See they look out for theirs.

• Wack
Reactions: SeaSnake