FEATURED JONATHAN MAJORS FOUND GUILTY IN NYC FOR ASSAULTING WOMAN

test
Low-key he actually bussed case.

There were 4 counts in total, 2 for assault and 2 for harassment.

Verdict:

- assault in the third degree with intent to cause physical injury: NOT GUILTY

- assault in the third degree recklessly causing physical injury: GUILTY

- aggravated harassment in the second degree: NOT GUILTY

-harassment in the second degree: GUILTY

he basically got given the lesser charge of 1 count assault and 1 count of harassment. Both misdemeanors, unlikely jail time.

The bigger calamity for him is his reputation and brand tarnished as a result.
If he was found not guilty on all charges do you think he would have been fired from Disney?

Can’t believe you mf’ers

White man can kill someone, they on code. Nigger should be round here. Timmy did good and we saw nothing cotdammit. ‘ murica

Asian person kills one of us, she shouldn’t been stealing orange juice. I feel sorry for your mother . ‘ murica

Black man falsely accused, niggas dress weird and he gotta move different. It’s his own fault. ‘Murica

Niggas loyal to nothing.
I’m taking my ball and going home.

Can’t believe you mf’ers

White man can kill someone, they on code. Nigger should be round here. Timmy did good and we saw nothing cotdammit. ‘ murica

Asian person kills one of us, she shouldn’t been stealing orange juice. I feel sorry for your mother . ‘ murica

Black man falsely accused, niggas dress weird and he gotta move different. It’s his own fault. ‘Murica

Niggas loyal to nothing.

Sigh

No you’re not

I mean… they closed the kang loop with Loki

Fuck it

Bring on Annihalus or however the fuck it’s spelled

They already went quantum

Get the director from Starship troopers to direct it

Reactions: GNS
Can’t believe you mf’ers

Niggas loyal to nothing.
Emmitt Til was falsely accused long before Jonathan majors

He danced with the devil willfully

Yes he is getting railroaded by white supremacy

But no, he ain't worth caping for. Move around

• Ether
Reactions: deadeye
Jonathan Majors went from niggas saying he was helping to "emasculate Black men" to now being some of those same people case for "Black man seen as unfairly threatening" all within a few months. Crazy how that worked
"White supremacy always breaks its tools" -Dr Neely Fuller

They're probably going to shelve Magazine Dreams where he plays a bodybuilder with demons

Magazine Dreams follows aspiring bodybuilder Killian Maddox (Majors), who struggles to find human connection in this exploration of celebrity and violence. Nothing deters him from his fiercely protected dream of superstardom, not even the doctors who warn him of the permanent damage he causes to himself with his quest.

Emmitt Til was falsely accused long before Jonathan majors

He danced with the devil willfully

Yes he is getting railroaded by white supremacy

But no, he ain't worth caping for. Move around
F that.

No man left behind.

But I’m leave a few niggas round here behind.

I still don't appreciate what you did in this thread nigga... Lol you gon get yours b 🤣
LOL, dont blame me for having the same talking points as Dos. I guess Dos was right when he said he is your father.... LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: TTBF
He left himself behind my brother

Wtf would that euro woman know about Coretta Scott King? He's getting his wake up call

Yea… that whole thing about wanting her on the same level as Coretta & other black queens is some wild shit. Karma acted on that expeditiously but it’s not like he didn’t help it along.