Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED JONATHAN MAJORS FOUND GUILTY IN NYC FOR ASSAULTING WOMAN

test
Leave these white women alone, they bring nothing but trouble

It’s not even about that. You can deal with any race of chick you want, as long as the women you’re messing with is straight. Plenty of men mess with women they shouldn’t be with, just because they are hungry for pussy. If you’re a good dude and are messing with a good chick, you will be fine.

but of course, from the beginning I never believed this dude. I knew he was abusive, I have that in my extended family, have done research on everything related to abusive relationships/domestic violence. Once I read some of the court documents, a lot of what I recognized looked familiar.

In before thread starts to really get popping...

dance-moves-dancing.gif

The mixed verdict signals the jury believed Majors recklessly assaulted his ex-girlfriend, but did not intentionally do so.

The mixed verdict also suggests the jury did not believe Majors intentionally committed aggravated harassment inside the SUV, but did believe he harassed her outside the vehicle by picking her off the ground and throwing her back inside.

The mixed verdict signals the jury believed Majors recklessly assaulted his ex-girlfriend, but did not intentionally do so.

The mixed verdict also suggests the jury did not believe Majors intentionally committed aggravated harassment inside the SUV, but did believe he harassed her outside the vehicle by picking her off the ground and throwing her back inside.
"We think you did it. Not intentionally tho but you know that audio and footage of you picking her up and putting her back into the car.... we just cant be too sure so you guilty, nigga!"

"riight"

Back