Welcome To aBlackWeb

JONATHAN MAJORS FOUND GUILTY IN NYC FOR ASSAULTING WOMAN

First off I don't need to be told to do anything. Any man I am with for one already knows how I handle myself in various environments.

Secondly yes I have had black men talk narcissistic like this. Not because I didn't act accordingly in public thought lol

I dated a man who told me he change his last name to wright because he is never wrong and how amazing he is . There's more to that speech lol.

But yes alot of black men have a complex...just like any other man. I found that weird I am great complex to be more prevalent with really educated brothas. Money change people and who they see themselves.

And this on par for Jonathan, he went to Yale. Them white girls gassed his ego up boi.
Lol I’m ready for that story

First off I don't need to be told to do anything. Any man I am with for one already knows how I handle myself in various environments.

Secondly yes I have had black men talk narcissistic like this. Not because I didn't act accordingly in public thought lol

I dated a man who told me he change his last name to wright because he is never wrong and how amazing he is . There's more to that speech lol.

But yes alot of black men have a complex...just like any other man. I found that weird I am great complex to be more prevalent with really educated brothas. Money change people and who they see themselves.

And this on par for Jonathan, he went to Yale. Them white girls gassed his ego up boi.
But do you know how great I am?
🤣😂🤣😂

Think of what you saying brother @AP2.5.

You are saying that all black women have the qualities of Coretta & Michelle just because they are black.
I'ma break character for a sec.

I'm having trouble finding the words to articulate my point but I just think it's weird to ask a white woman to be like a black woman. I'm probably still not articulating myself good but I just think he could've made his point without using them as an example

I don’t think he was speaking on their skin tone when he mentioned the characteristics of those women…
There's no deciphering that Coonspeak. The same woman he wanted to hold him down like a black woman ruined his life and fled the country. She exercised her full white privilege against his delusional ass. It was a ridiculous idea

It's like he asked a dog to be a cat then the dog starting barking louder than ever

I'ma break character for a sec.

I'm having trouble finding the words to articulate my point but I just think it's weird to ask a white woman to be like a black woman. I'm probably still not articulating myself good but I just think he could've made his point without using them as an example

It was a poor example to make

But what he was saying is that a great man needs a great type of woman to act on code.

If he woulda said “Jackie-o”, I guess it would have rang off better, considering that shes white. I get it.

But you making a direct correlation between having great characteristics and being black. And I agree with the heart of what you’re saying. Black women are great. But he was not expecting blackness out of her.

Last edited:
Reactions: GNS
There's no deciphering that Coonspeak. The same woman he wanted to hold him down like a black woman ruined his life and fled the country. She exercised her full white privilege against his delusional ass. It was a ridiculous idea

It's like he asked a dog to be a cat then the dog starting barking louder than ever
no disrespect, but I know the lengths YOU would go thru for a fair skinned woman.

I don’t really care about your opinions on this matter, if I’m being honest.

no disrespect, but I know the lengths YOU would go thru for a fair skinned woman.

I don’t really care about your opinions on this matter, if I’m being honest.
Unbelievable. Fair skinned and ethnic aint the same as pale skinned and European but go awf

My opinion on this is 1000% correct because it begins and ends with black men leaving your 400 year enemy alone eh.. if he didn't see white women as a goal he wouldn't be in this position

I challenge anybody here to show me an example of a black man with a white woman and he's clearly running shit. Where she's clearly on his hype, not the other way around. Niggas who chase white women don't even have no playa in em 9 times out of 10. They're happy to be accepted and they're the ones conforming to her way of life. Look at Tiger Woods, he let some Euro trash nobody control this life, which ended up ruining his golf game forever. Now she's married to a white billionaire and he's only won 1 tournament in 15 years. Look what the goal of white women did to Koonye

Show me an Ice - t and coco (which is a bad example cuz ice got cucked smh). Show me a functional Black man white woman situation that doesn't look cringe on some level, I'll wait

I challenge anybody here to show me an example of a black man with a white woman and he's clearly running shit. Where she's clearly on his hype, not the other way around. Niggas who chase white women don't even have no playa in em 9 times out of 10. They're happy to be accepted and they're the ones conforming to her way of life. Look at Tiger Woods, he let some Euro trash nobody control this life, which ended up ruining his golf game forever. Now she's married to a white billionaire and he's only won 1 tournament in 15 years. Look what the goal of white women did to Koonye

Show me an Ice - t and coco (which is a bad example cuz ice got cucked smh). Show me a functional Black man white woman situation that doesn't look cringe on some level, I'll wait
IMG_9477.jpeg

East Oakland's own knocked her

ap9-proves-affair-coco.jpg

It was a poor example to make

But what he was saying is that a great man needs a great type of woman to act on code.

If he woulda said “Jackie-o”, I guess they would have rang off better, considering that shes white. I get it.

But you making a direct correlation between having great characteristics and being black. And I agree with the heart of what you’re saying. Black women are great. But he was not expecting blackness out of her.
🫱🏿‍🫲🏾

Back