Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED JONATHAN MAJORS FOUND GUILTY IN NYC FOR ASSAULTING WOMAN

test
That’s a private conversation tho.

So we all are angels every day and jn every conversation?

His conversation may not be y’all’s cup of tea, but he was trying to get a point across that had nothing to do with her chasing him and lying on his name and causing his arrest.

I think we can all admit that image to intimate partner and image in public is two different things. Niggas be nice at work but abuse they wife at home. His job is to be an actor and being professional in professional settings. Once he closes his door at home, I need to stay out of his life.

This is why I’m confused on why people are giving it more energy when it’s things that directly affects the trial.

Are we really ok with how this looks especially seeing what he had to deal with and he made the right decision to get away from her. But yet and still we focus on his faults.

That’s crazy.

You're once again being intentionally obtuse and saying shit nobody said or hinted at. You always try to go back to this idea that any criticism of a person means that people expect them to be perfect as a way to skirt responsibility. At this point it's pretty clear you seem to believe that nobody ever should be criticized for anything at all because thats always your response.

His job/career literally is built on how the public perceives him. It has a direct impact on him being considered a bankable star to get movies made profitable. Part of being an actor is selling a role and he sold a role he can no longer keep up. So yes it does matter if it publicly comes out that he behaves in private in a way the grossly contradicts who he pretends to be in public. It affects actors all the time. It's getting attention because it directly matters to his career moving forward.

You're once again being intentionally obtuse and saying shit nobody said or hinted at. You always try to go back to this idea that any criticism of a person means that people expect them to be perfect as a way to skirt responsibility. At this point it's pretty clear you seem to believe that nobody ever should be criticized for anything at all because thats always your response.

His job/career literally is built on how the public perceives him. It has a direct impact on him being considered a bankable star to get movies made profitable. Part of being an actor is selling a role and he sold a role he can no longer keep up. So yes it does matter if it publicly comes out that he behaves in private in a way the grossly contradicts who he pretends to be in public. It affects actors all the time. It's getting attention because it directly matters to his career moving forward.
And here you go with false claims.

No one is above criticism the timing is odd seeing that this man’s career and maybe life on the line.

Him being likable in the public’s eyes …yea sure. But seeing this was brought out on purpose and y’all fall for it and lock on to it is the issue.

I see a woman who created a terrible home life for him. He responds, he’s wrong.
He leaves her cuz she doesn’t get it, he’s abusive.
And y’all focusing on him and how he’s responded vs the atmosphere the woman created.
So why we criticizing the man again? Because of how he’s responding? And he response makes him seem like an asshole? How does that even matter and how are y’all focused on his response to the bit shit crazy broad. He was leaving her. Was that an asshole move too?

the criticism is like nit picking compared to the charges and accusations. The criticism seems to dominate the conversation vs the the charges and accusations.

Talk about his looks or actions later .
Can the focus be on how wrong she was? How about her looks or how she dress?

And here you go with false claims.

No one is above criticism the timing is odd see that this man’s career and maybe life in the line.

Him being likable in the public’s eyes …yea sure. But seeing this was brought out on purpose and talk fall for it and lick on to it is the issue.

I see a woman who created a terrible home life for him. He responds, he’s wrong.
He leaves her cuz she doesn’t get it, he’s abusive.
And y’all focusing on him and how he’s responded vs the atmosphere the woman created.
So why we criticizing the man again? Because of how he’s responding? And he response makes him seem like an asshole? How does that even matter and how are y’all focused on his response to the bit shit crazy broad. He was leaving her. Was that an asshole move too?

the criticism is like nit picking compared to the charges and accusations. The criticism seems to dominate the conversation vs the the charges and accusations.

Talk about his looks or actions later .
Can the focus be on how wrong she was? How about her looks or how she dress?

There you go again. Nobody said he's wrong for responding. It's the "how". If you didn't feel like he was above criticism then your whole "people aren't angels" comment was pointless. Also it's only a talking point because his own team fucked up and did something that allowed for the audio to be made public. Once again that's on him and his team. The charges are dominant in the conversation. And in these discussions people often look to a patter of behavior of certain things which has come out publicly. You see a woman who created a terrible home life and he had no agency at all in how he chose to move, how he chose to speak and behave and who he chose to have as his woman. To you it seems all the things that are his choices don't matter. You're infatalizing him.

You're also most likely wrong about if he left her and what would've happened. Hell if he left her he would've been given praise for leaving a person who has also made themselves look unstable. Imagine the positive PR push of Jonathan Majors leaving the unstable white woman for every Black man's dream woman Meagan Goode. That's pure gold from a PR standpoint.

Niggas been joking about how he dresses and how he looks long before this incident even happened. Was you complaining about the jokes then? Or do they only matter to you now?

I bet some of y’all think Dr king can’t be all that great cuz he had a side hoe like what that broad said.

Sad day when niggas defending the right to attack a black man at possibly one of his lowest points.

But they not touching that sweet white nectar.

@Tayboo @Royal @shutupGabi

I know none of you ladies had to be told to not mess up the plan. But did dude ever have to tell you how great he was?

:cont:

First off I don't need to be told to do anything. Any man I am with for one already knows how I handle myself in various environments.

Secondly yes I have had black men talk narcissistic like this. Not because I didn't act accordingly in public thought lol

I dated a man who told me he change his last name to wright because he is never wrong and how amazing he is . There's more to that speech lol.

But yes alot of black men have a complex...just like any other man. I found that weird ,I am great complex to be more prevalent with really educated brothas. Money and education change people and how they see themselves.

And this on par for Jonathan, he went to Yale. Them white girls gassed his ego up boi.

Last edited:
Back