Welcome To aBlackWeb

JONATHAN MAJORS FOUND GUILTY IN NYC FOR ASSAULTING WOMAN

He comes off in texts and audios released as narcissistic with delusions of grandeur.

"I'm a great man...a great man!"

Nigga was monologuing in that argument thinking he really is KANG! 🤣🤣🤣

I'm surprised he didn't also drop that he was a "High Value Man"...that would have got the innanets in a frenzy!
The way y’all bashing dude, he needs to build himself up and speak greatness into the universe.

Giving yourself affirmations is a bad thing now?

Only when it comes to black men I guess.

Yet, killing a block of niggas and I got glocks and I’m the numba one hitta spinning blocks, with pounds of rocks in my socks, investing in street stocks, bad as 2 2pacs.

That’s more the speed y’all wanna hear?

Last edited:
The way y’all bashing dude, he needs to build himself up and speak greatness into the universe.

Giving yourself affirmations is a bad thing now?

Only when it comes to black men I guess.

Yet, killing a block of niggas and I got goes and I’m the numba one hitta spinning blocks, with pounds of rocks in my socks, investing in street stocks, bad as 2 2pacs.

That’s more the speed y’all wanna hear?

Nigga wasn't giving himself a pep talk lol. He was chastising a grown woman like a child over drinking. Waxing poetic about how he needed his Nubian White Queen to be his Michelle Obama lol

Nigga wasn't giving himself a pep talk lol. He was chastising a grown woman like a child over drinking. Waxing poetic about how he needed his Nubian White Queen to be his Michelle Obama lol
So.

And that makes him a bad person how?
Implying he has a lot to lose so she gotta be more graceful in the public and can be a drunk at home is a bad thing?

Him saying he’s a great man while killing the game?

Again, what’s more important here?

Her trying to ruin him or him trynna get his pussy under control?

So.

And that makes him a bad person how?
Implying he has a lot to lose so she gotta be more graceful in the public and can be a drunk at home is a bad thing?

Him saying he’s a great man while killing the game?

Again, what’s more important here?

Her trying to ruin him or him trynna get his pussy under control?

It makes him astonishingly tone deaf, arrogant, and controlling. Nobody said it makes him a criminal but he's surely proven he's an asshole and has killed the image he was trying to paint himself as this softer more emotionally mature man. He built an image of himself he couldn't live up to. That's on him

It makes him astonishingly tone deaf, arrogant, and controlling. Nobody said it makes him a criminal but he's surely proven he's an asshole and has killed the image he was trying to paint himself as this softer more emotionally mature man. He built an image of himself he couldn't live up to. That's on him
That’s a private conversation tho.

So we all are angels every day and jn every conversation?

His conversation may not be y’all’s cup of tea, but he was trying to get a point across that had nothing to do with her chasing him and lying on his name and causing his arrest.

I think we can all admit that image to intimate partner and image in public is two different things. Niggas be nice at work but abuse they wife at home. His job is to be an actor and being professional in professional settings. Once he closes his door at home, I need to stay out of his life.

This is why I’m confused on why people are giving it more energy when it’s things that directly affects the trial.

Are we really ok with how this looks especially seeing what he had to deal with and he made the right decision to get away from her. But yet and still we focus on his faults.

That’s crazy.

I swear y’all purposely misconstrued his words just to run with an internet meme

He is obviously asking the lush to stop being a fucking lush and remember who she attached to and how the decisions she makes can be traced back to him.

Y’all should be clowning how it’s pretty much the “one band one sound” speech from Drumline.

But nah you dufflebag head ass niggas wanna be unoriginal and unfunny.

Fucking automatons.

That’s a private conversation tho.

So we all are angels every day and jn every conversation?

His conversation may not be y’all’s cup of tea, but he was trying to get a point across that had nothing to do with her chasing him and lying on his name and causing his arrest.

I think we can all admit that image to intimate partner and image in public is two different things. Niggas be nice at work but abuse they wife at home. His job is to be an actor and being professional in professional settings. Once he closes his door at home, I need to stay out of his life.

This is why I’m confused on why people are giving it more energy when it’s things that directly affects the trial.

Are we really ok with how this looks especially seeing what he had to deal with and he made the right decision to get away from her. But yet and still we focus on his faults.

That’s crazy.

two court systems in America and both of em ain't shit.

giphy.gif

I can only assume you quoting me cause you got an answer

I'm all ears
I normally wouldn't even entertain this

Why are you asking a white woman to display characteristics typically associated with black women when you can just...dun dun duuuuun... Get a black woman

Why you ain't ask her to be more like ya mama while you're at it

Why are you asking a white woman to display characteristics typically associated with black women when you can just...dun dun duuuuun... Get a black woman

What characteristics did he ask her to display that are typically associated with black women?

Maybe because he liked THAT white woman but still loves and respect the grace and poise of Mrs. Obama and how she carries herself in public.

Back