Welcome To aBlackWeb

JONATHAN MAJORS FOUND GUILTY IN NYC FOR ASSAULTING WOMAN

Soooo...is he gettin jail/prison time...fine...probation...community service...gotta take anger management classes?

Probably none of that. Doesn’t matter, jail is the last thing he should care about. If he gets time, who cares.

His days of possibly being a world famous actor, making millions of dollars, being on top of the world, THATS what’s important, and that is probably over.

Lol explain how he would have done that in this situation

Do you know that woman was his GF right? Not some random woman coming out of the woodwork that he assaulted a decade ago or something.

What do you mean? Oh are you one of those:

“A man got a woman pregnant, how could he have possibly prevented this?!?!?!?l”

Have you seen the texts? There are pages of texts and it’s nothing but threats back and forth about potentially going to the police.

He was playing with fire from the beginning, but because homie is so small-minded and accustom to his abusive relationship, he didn’t have the foresight to think how this situation could blow up to the mainstream and eventually effect his ability to be employed in Hollywood.

The mixed verdict signals the jury believed Majors recklessly assaulted his ex-girlfriend, but did not intentionally do so.

The mixed verdict also suggests the jury did not believe Majors intentionally committed aggravated harassment inside the SUV, but did believe he harassed her outside the vehicle by picking her off the ground and throwing her back inside.

An accidental assault? Fines, probation but no more than that. And this is why knowing exactly what these laws and charges are matters.

Losing all you worked for trying to not deal with a chick.

Smdh

Glad y’all think that’s funny.
Gotta know when to cut your losses and for him it was well before that night.

Stop trying to turn waste chick's into housewives.

Him telling her to be like correta and Michelle should have been him coming to a realization it was over cause it was obvious she couldn't handle the job. Instead she was already setting the table for his demise recording him.

Both of them knew it was over and were planning their exit strategies.

I feel bad but fam is a goofy for being with that goofy bitch.

Gotta know when to cut your losses and for him it was well before that night.

Stop trying to turn waste chick's into housewives.

Him telling her to be like correta and Michelle should have been him coming to a realization it was over cause it was obvious she couldn't handle the job. Instead she was already setting the table for his demise recording him.

Both of them knew it was over and were planning their exit strategies.

I feel bad but fam is a goofy for being with that goofy bitch.
I feel you.

I’m not going to call him a goofy cuz none of us know when shit can turn.

Did he stay too long…I guess so since we here. But love is a crazy thing that can make you think things will get better.

So many others deserve shit like this.

Back