Welcome To aBlackWeb

Joe Rogan does damage control over his racist comments. Spotify deletes episodes of his podcast w/ racist comments & racist guests

Sure, rules about what you can say changes all the time. You couldnt say shit on TV yrs ago. Now you hear that and worse on CNN during the day.

The problem with Rogan, Rodgers, and a bunch of these anti vaxx idiots is not so much that theyre asking questions. Its fine to ask questions and challenge people who come on your show. Is that they tend to promote doing shit that is very, very unsafe right this very moment for a large majority of people.

And yeah, I know Rogan isnt even the worst of them.. Its more about the guests he has on the show.

Last edited:
Sure, rules about what you can say changes all the time. You couldnt say shit on TV yrs ago. Now you hear that and worse on CNN during the day.

The problem with Rogan, Rodgers, and a bunch of these anti vaxx idiots is not so much that theyre asking questions. Its fine to ask questions and challenge people who come on your show. Is that they promote doing shit that is very, very unsafe right this very moment for a large majority of people.
He caters to the ignorant moronic conservative whites who still fly the confederate flag. People like him play on the paranoia and fear mongering that whites have. It's the same business as Fox news.

He caters to the ignorant moronic conservative whites who still fly the confederate flag. People like him play on the paranoia and fear mongering that whites have. It's the same business as Fox news.

Rogan is not a conservative lol he’s pretty far left

The problem with Rogan, Rodgers, and a bunch of these anti vaxx idiots is not so much that theyre asking questions. Its fine to ask questions and challenge people who come on your show. Is that they tend to promote doing shit that is very, very unsafe right this very moment for a large majority of people.

And yeah, I know Rogan isnt even the worst of them.. Its more about the guests he has on the show.
Some of em really aren't even anti vax just any perspective different from the mainstream causes an uproar.

And if the criteria to ban/censor is anything that "leads to vaccine skepticism" that's a very broad brush that can be fit to include anyone/anything even stuff that isn't misinformation.

But if you're going to Rogan to make life decisions then u have bigger problems.

I read a twitter thread of a real doctor doing his own fact check of the Rogan pod and supports some of it, and is as pro vaxx as they come.

My issue is ppl don't even care for nuance.

I used to like watching Rogan. Haven't watched his shit for over a year now. I think at one point, he was wrongly criticized, but since then, he's gone on to justify all that criticism, so fuck 'em.

He’s fuckin obsessed with COVID lol ppl criticizing him made him ramp it up….I skip those episodes

Him calling black people apes should have been enough.
That boggles my mind.

Him comparing a black neighborhood to planet of the apes is 10 times worse than him having a goofy conversation about black people‘s skin not literally being the color black and white people‘s skin not literally being the color white.

But, people in here seem to be more upset about the latter.

That boggles my mind.

Him comparing a black neighborhood to planet of the apes is 10 times worse than him having a goofy conversation about black people‘s skin not literally being the color black and white people‘s skin not literally being the color white.

Lol if you really wanna be upset go Google Rogan N word compilation…he been trolling with that shit for years

That boggles my mind.

And it's also wild that the people who've long felt Rogan caters to that "I'm not racist but..." crowd and his long history of racist comments are now being told "you only dislike Rogan because he asks questions and you don't like people who ask questions and dont follow things blindly." Like nah...I don't like white people who cater to racist and say racist shit themselves

Some of em really aren't even anti vax just any perspective different from the mainstream causes an uproar.

And if the criteria to ban/censor is anything that "leads to vaccine skepticism" that's a very broad brush that can be fit to include anyone/anything even stuff that isn't misinformation.

But if you're going to Rogan to make life decisions then u have bigger problems.

I read a twitter thread of a real doctor doing his own fact check of the Rogan pod and supports some of it, and is as pro vaxx as they come.

My issue is who cares what your issues are? If you don't want to hear it, don't listen.

But more than that, when did Rodgers advocate to the masses? People right now want ti impose their views on others, fuck that. I'm not vaxxed, had covid, and I'm fine. If I was old I would have probably got it, but I don't need that shit, and it's my own business.

When did we become pro censorship, and about telling others what to put in their bodies? Meanwhile obesity is going crazy and this country and the same people get upset if you call out fat people.

There's alot of people who do actually listen to Rogan and others for advice on how they should approach certain life decisions, what views to take on etc. That's not even specific to covid. There's a reason some of these podcasters make so much money. People legit look to them as guides on what to do

My issue is who cares what your issues are? If you don't want to hear it, don't listen.

But more than that, when did Rodgers advocate to the masses
? People right now want ti impose their views on others, fuck that. I'm not vaxxed, had covid, and I'm fine. If I was old I would have probably got it, but I don't need that shit, and it's my own business.

When did we become pro censorship, and about telling others what to put in their bodies? Meanwhile obesity is going crazy and this country and the same people get upset if you call out fat people.

Regardless of how you feel about the shit Rodgers has said...going on a weekly radio show that is one of the most popular in the country definitely qualifies as advocating your message to the masses.

Back