Welcome To aBlackWeb

Joe Rogan does damage control over his racist comments. Spotify deletes episodes of his podcast w/ racist comments & racist guests

I don't like it and Y'all don't like it, this thread being here or not doesn't stop rogans reach. All this is doing is letting us know what's going on
Exactly. Keep this thread going it actually made me look at Rogan differently when before i was a huge fan of his podcast or atleast some of the ones ive seen. Shit like this needs to be updated and not just Rogan.

No. Neil Young ASKED for his music to be pulled from Spotify.

Crazy thing is, old Neil Young look exactly like the crowd Joe would attract with his rhetoric...... :hahaha:
What he asked for is for Spotify to choose between his music and the Rogan pod.

You see who Netflix chose.

And in this case. Money = Power.

This is no different than Netflix firing those trans folk that tried to make the company choose between them and Chappelle.

What he asked for is for Spotify to choose between his music and the Rogan pod.

No. He told them to take it off.

"I want you to let Spotify know immediately TODAY that I want all my music off their platform.”

^From Neil Young and the NYT article. That ultimatum was just some click bait headline.

Neil Young doesnt even like his music on streaming because he believes it dilutes teh sound quaity, so Spotify doesnt give a shit.

Let someone like Drake, Bad Bunny, or Taylor Swift say it, and then MAYBE they'll do something about Rogan. I doubt it though. Rogans a racist bitch but somehow he still gets famous ppl to go on his show.

Neil Young should have cited what specific misinfo he was talking about…is he reacting to the guy’s actual words, or second hand info?

Neil Young should have cited what specific misinfo he was talking about…is he reacting to the guy’s actual words, or second hand info?
Neil Young has probably never listen to the podcast before, same with Joni. The whole wave of people supporting censorship is weird as fuck.

We went from going at the Tipper Gores, to cosigning them. I mean this is the same shit they tried to do to Chapelle. People must be too young to remember how they tried to purge rap back in the day. We really only had KDay out here in LA, other stations wouldn't play it

Neil Young has probably never listen to the podcast before, same with Joni. The whole wave of people supporting censorship is weird as fuck.

We went from going at the Tipper Gores, to cosigning them. I mean this is the same shit they tried to do to Chapelle. People must be too young to remember how they tried to purge rap back in the day. We really only had KDay out here in LA, other stations wouldn't play it

Yep, and it’s wild to try and hold a podcast to the same standard as a news program. Are we cancelling all the bigfoot podcasts too? He should have different rules because of a larger audience?

believing in Bigfoot isnt gonna get you or vulnerable ppl around you killed or sick.

Its not censorship like the tipper gore shit. Its more complicated than that. You ask the question, should someone with influence and a considerable audience be allowed to spread wrong information to the masses?

i think this discussion is fine. if you argue that Rogan should stay on, then you should have no problem with a musician saying he wants his shit off Spotify. That musician has just as many right as Rogan does. Doesnt matter if Neil yuong or Joni mitchell listened to Rogan or not. Saying "I dont like his stupid face and I want my music off the same service as him" should be acceptable.

Last edited:
believing in Bigfoot isnt gonna get you or vulnerable ppl around you killed or sick.

Its not censorship like the tipper gore shit. Its more complicated than that. You ask the question, should someone with influence and a considerable audience be allowed to spread wrong information to the masses?

i think this discussion is fine. if you argue that Rogan should stay on, then you should have no problem with a musician saying he wants his shit off Spotify. That musician has just as many right as Rogan does. Doesnt matter if Neil yuong or Joni mitchell listened to Rogan or not. Saying "I dont like his stupid face and I want my music off the same service as him" should be acceptable.
Only prob is some things that were considered misinformation and could get u blocked in the past are now accepted in discussion.

And a big reason for some of that are that people pushed back against the almighty narrative.

And I agree it's not censorship. What Twitter is doing is censorship. And people are upset bc Spotify won't do what Twitter is doing. So it's moreso a boycott to censor.

Back