Welcome To aBlackWeb

Joe Rogan does damage control over his racist comments. Spotify deletes episodes of his podcast w/ racist comments & racist guests

IMO this shit is like that Khloe thread. He just str8 up said the word quoting people instead of saying "n-word".

Podcast was going down hill when he got all those weird conservative friends irl putting shit in his head and influencing him. Shit started slowly turning the show into a Fox News program lowkey.

W/e happens, happens idc. He's rich and white, he'll be ight.

Joe tried to sweep it under the rug and that's why he deleted the episode, had he been genuine he would've addressed and apologized then
Nah, that had to of been corporate at Spotify.

And if he didnt think he did anything wrong he should of kept ignoring it, apologizing is the last thing you do these days for certain things. Now people gunna come out the woodwork attacking him for clout, and demand donations for w/e nonprofit the found or work for.

Happens every time someone gets some outrage going over a celebrity.

IMO this shit is like that Khloe thread. He just str8 up said the word quoting people instead of saying "n-word".

This is technically true, except for the frequency of the word’s use

To me it’s more comparable to Tarantino. Dude clearly loves saying the word, to the point where he’ll intentionally steer the convo that direction to give him an opportunity (like QT does with his scripts).

Bruh. It’s a difference between getting caught and doing something on a podcast that gets millions of views

I’m sure she didn’t mean it in a literally sense when she said he is only apologizing because he “got caught”

Reactions: GNS
Nah, that had to of been corporate at Spotify.

And if he didnt think he did anything wrong he should of kept ignoring it, apologizing is the last thing you do these days for certain things. Now people gunna come out the woodwork attacking him for clout, and demand donations for w/e nonprofit the found or work for.

Happens every time someone gets some outrage going over a celebrity.
I took it as him taking it off of YouTube.

I'm with you, I don't think I would've apologized the way he did because he admitted everything he's been accused of.

I wonder if any of his black celebrity friends ever checked him about his use of the word

I took it as him taking it off of YouTube.

I'm with you, I don't think I would've apologized the way he did because he admitted everything he's been accused of.

I wonder if any of his black celebrity friends ever checked him about his use of the word
Spotify controls his YT too. Prob pulled the problem episodes from Spotify (They've done it with other ones) and set them to private on YT.

Podcast was going down hill when he got all those weird conservative friends irl putting shit in his head and influencing him. Shit started slowly turning the show into a Fox News program lowkey.

W/e happens, happens idc. He's rich and white, he'll be ight.
Just what I was talking about

Back