Welcome To aBlackWeb

Joe Rogan does damage control over his racist comments. Spotify deletes episodes of his podcast w/ racist comments & racist guests

No surprises here..

Yup, i peeped him a long time ago the affable safe nigga.. if you are a Black man/Woman who lives to make white people comfortable by not making waves ..it is written.....

Isn't he going into politics? He ain't trying to alienate Rogan's fanbase.

nah hes never gonna go into politics. Hes building up businesses, signing deals for movies, gonna have his own football league in a year, all the shit he cant do as a politician. If you ever STOP hearing about him, then maybe.

nah hes never gonna go into politics. Hes building up businesses, signing deals for movies, gonna have his own football league in a year, all the shit he cant do as a politician. If you ever STOP hearing about him, then maybe.

I think I saw he signed some sort of deal w/ the UFC.. And Rogan is Dana ‘MAGA“ White’s boy…

Wouldn't that be in the brightest of places since the Sun UVA rays are more intense than let's say where the whitest of people reside where it would be dark and cold and damp? That never made much sense to me, we are dark because of the Sun is the strongest there and they are light because the Sun is the weakest in that area.

I used to really enjoy Joe Rogan's podcast,but I ain't been feeling him in a minute.

Also the switch to Spotify made it harder to randomly see his pod w/ot looking.

His homeboy Alex Jones been exposed him for that video calling black ppl Planet of The Apes

LMFAO at my man Joey Diaz hearing Joe saying that shit and being like....

homer-simpson-bush-gif.gif

Back