Welcome To aBlackWeb

Joe Rogan does damage control over his racist comments. Spotify deletes episodes of his podcast w/ racist comments & racist guests

Imagine living in a world where news outlets hold a comedian podcaster to a higher standard than they hold themselves.

We in the upside down.

And it was Reuters who initially published the misinfo

The same Reuters that Twitter uses for their fact checking

And I’ll just throw this in there for fun lol

I really would prefer that shit becomes the forefront that he's forced to acknowledge not the retarded Covid shit

Well it would probably help that push if people's defense of Rogan didn't automatically go to "they're trying to silence him for not following the mainstream narrative" and actually look into the reasons many have long stated they think he should be called out

Well it would probably help that push if people's defense of Rogan didn't automatically go to "they're trying to silence him for not following the mainstream narrative" and actually look into the reasons many have long stated they think he should be called out
Lol I got your point my guy

It was a good one

Imagine living in a world where news outlets hold a comedian podcaster to a higher standard than they hold themselves.

We in the upside down.

Serious question... where do you go from "I'm so above it all"?

Like... what compels you to keep commenting?

Imagine living in a world where you're on a site literally called "a black web" and there's this white guy trying to tell black people what to give a shit about. Can't make this shit up.
Somehow u falsely take me stating my own opinion as telling others what to think and clearly taking issue with that

While seemingly supporting censoring/boycotting based on whether u agree with what's being said

Can't make this shit up

Serious question... where do you go from "I'm so above it all"?

Like... what compels you to keep commenting?
Do u only ask this question toward ppl u don't agree with?

There are other threads where it's basically one guy posting 99%

Do yourself the favor n hit the ignore

Somehow u falsely take me stating my own opinion as telling others what to think and clearly taking issue with that

While seemingly supporting censoring/boycotting based on whether u agree with what's being said

Can't make this shit up

So... you have a problem with people being boycotted when people disagree with what they say or do? Just trying to establish the parameters here.

Do u only ask this question toward ppl u don't agree with?

There are other threads where it's basically one guy posting 99%

Do yourself the favor n hit the ignore

Aye. I have no idea what you're trying to say here but i will say.. stop trying to come off as the cool honkey that still tries to come off saying slick shit. I see through that shit. express yourself. take a fucking stand and don't be a wishy washy character.

Aye. I have no idea what you're trying to say here but i will say.. stop trying to come off as the cool honkey that still tries to come off saying slick shit. I see through that shit. express yourself. take a fucking stand and don't be a wishy washy character.
Point it out soecifically or keep it moving

Not gonna psycho analyze which comments got u feeling some type of way

I give credit to @BlackRain at least a couple times hit me with something to show my blind spots. At worst it's ignorance on my part nothing malicious.

I got no reason to log in and front. If I wanted to hate black people online I can go to a white forum and do that instead of "pretending to be halfway down" in here lmao. Fuck are u even talking about.

Hey my bad if I'm being a little harsh but I'm not into that whole "i'm just asking questions..." way of engaging with people. If you got something to say just say it.

Hey my bad if I'm being a little harsh but I'm not into that whole "i'm just asking questions..." way of engaging with people. If you got something to say just say it.
Lol bro idk what u think I'm holding back seriously.

I think somehow u have a misconception about me and so whatever I say u see thru that lens.

Last time u asked me why am I here telling black ppl what to do I was busy shitting on Hillary Clinton.

Lol bro idk what u think I'm holding back seriously.

I think somehow u have a misconception about me and so whatever I say u see thru that lens.

Last time u asked me why am I here telling black ppl what to do I was busy shitting on Hillary Clinton.

lol what? i been shitting on hillary clinton since the bill clinton era. nah you were shitting on obama... the first black president. that shit will never sit right with me as a black american. you guys had 40 something presidents to take issues with but all of a sudden you want to fight the system.

lol what? i been shitting on hillary clinton since the bill clinton era. nah you were shitting on obama... the first black president. that shit will never sit right with me as a black american. you guys had 40 something presidents to take issues with but all of a sudden you want to fight the system.
Lol nah I doubt that. Maybe it was cause I was going hard for not voting. I always gave Obama props.

I'm not that important bruh. Just a poster posting.

Back