Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jayz and Basquiat have one thing in common....

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy
AF204590-FBB7-4E50-96B0-7B263EE5183E.jpeg

In todays episode of Black capitalist need to be burned alive!!!!. Basquiat costume wearing Jayz and his co-conspirator in capitalistic bafoolery Beyonce are being applauded for their partnership with Tiffany

MSM reports: “Beyoncé and Jay- Z have officially been announced as Tiffany and Co’s ambassadors.

Beyoncé has become the first Black woman and the 4th person to wear the legendary Tiffany diamond. It has only been worn by 3 other women since it’s discovery in 1877.”

Now why is this an issue? because Tiffany has never been clear about the origin of their diamonds and have an extensive history with selling and marketing conflict stones.

“Blood Diamonds, also known as "Conflict Diamonds," are stones that are produced in areas controlled by rebel forces that are opposed to internationally recognized governments. The rebels sell these diamonds, and the money is used to purchase arms or to fund their military actions.

Blood Diamonds are often produced through the forced labor of men, women and children. They are also stolen during shipment or seized by attacking the mining operations of legitimate producers. These attacks can be on the scale of a large military operation.

The stones are then smuggled into the international diamond trade and sold as legitimate gems. These diamonds are often the main source of funding for the rebels; however, arms merchants, smugglers, and dishonest diamond traders enable their actions. Enormous amounts of money are at stake, and bribes, threats, torture, and murder are modes of operation. This is why the term "blood diamonds" is used.”

Its pretty clear these two are continuing their legacy of botched “wokeness” by partnering with a company whose prominence and fortune was built on slave labor

https://www.pushblack.us/news/companies-built-backs-our-enslaved-ancestors

and like ive said countless times before, Black capitalist are the weakest link!!

FE98A29A-9C90-4E07-9FBB-C42C29ED0E4C.gif

Last edited:
stopped reading after “dont blame jayz and beyonce”

:foh3:

that was like the last line lol but I feel you Jay-Z and bey be trying to do this black talented 10th rich nigga shit. I think if they kept a lot of the black revolutionary stuff out of their thing they would get less criticism but it looks like they using the revolutionary aesthetic just to get press and add some spice.

that was like the last line lol but I feel you Jay-Z and bey be trying to do this black talented 10th rich nigga shit. I think if they kept a lot of the black revolutionary stuff out of their thing they would get less criticism but it looks like they using the revolutionary aesthetic just to get press and add some spice.

Facts! im going to read it back lol

I can’t feel the field nigga s chain... so I covet mine then cover mine in bling then in bumped into a bum and covered mine in Shame and then i bumped into a honey and uncovered mine again

diamonds they undermining mane, they ll give a nigga w no Mack another kind of game

Lupe is one of one

Back