Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Partnering With The NFL For Social Justice

What side are you on?

• Total voters
What leagues are working?

GMGB is working...Big 3 is working...JBA, despite it's issues, is active....You get the minds and the money in all these areas together and create a bigger and better Black owned league that can actually attract top talents in various sports..

U cant own 1% of a team n call the shots doggie...he needs majority...

And it would cost him 800 mill for a 50% stake in the lowest rated franchise (bills) that just got bought by the #4 richest owner

Not when Uncle Rog cuts you a discount for being the Official Token Black of the NFL

:uknowimright:

Because black ownership is a great damn move.

Yall niggas have learned nothing from Robert Johnson & BET

"Black ppl getting pimped by Black CEOs of white corporations now!! We made it y'all! Black Excellence! Yaaaaasssssss!"

MLK, Malcolm X, Huey, Fred Hampton were all anti-capitalist for a goddamn reason smh

"Jay-Z just bought majority stake in a private prison company! We made it y'all! Black Excellence!!!! The Roc is in the building!"

Anything to defend Hov getting his 30 pieces of silver

GMGB is working...Big 3 is working...JBA, despite it's issues, is active....You get the minds and the money in all these areas together and create a bigger and better Black owned league that can actually attract top talents in various sport...

Big 3 ain’t the nba.

And all the players are basically from the nba.

And the big 3 is co-owned by a Jewish white dude

JBA ain’t working in any sense of the word.

Big 3 ain’t the nba.

And all the players are basically from the nba.

And the big 3 is co-owned by a Jewish white dude

Never said it was...I'm saying if the various Black people who are already outchea walkin the walk could come together then they could build a great Black owned league...If the people in the Black community who want to see something like that would go to games and spread the word, then that league will grow...OVER TIME, it could be very big and very profitable...Yes, it would be difficult...Yes, there would be opposition...But it is possible.

Never said it was...I'm saying if the various Black people who are already outchea walkin the walk could come together then they could build a great Black owned league...If the people in the Black community who want to see something like that would go to games and spread the word, then that league will grow...OVER TIME, it could be very big and very profitable...Yes, it would be difficult...Yes, there would be opposition...But it is possible.

But it’s not blacked owned. It’s co-black owned. Which means a white Jew has the same power.

As much as I agree.....the problem is...a lot of people rather work for racists and make millions vs work with respect and make less.
Let's keep it buck.

Or.

You can take over the league. That took 100 years to get where it is and that’s because every race wanted the product.

none of us make enough to be dick eating billionaires. NONE OF US. billionaires only exist thru exploitation. nobody can hoard that amount wealth without someone down the line being fucked and plucked over, including you.

capitalism works that only few are at the top and countless are at the bottom, drowning under the weight.

jays money wont trickle down to you. youll never see a dime of it unless youre killed by the state. then maybe he’ll throw a couple of dollars at your funeral because his nfl “social justice initiative” failed to stop the cop that killed you.

niggas doing PR for billionares but wont even promote, empower, monetize the ppl in their own hood doing community work.

the majority of you are clowns
With this being said..

I don't understand your problem with me if/when I say the same.

The very things you hate and are angry with start because niggas ain't thinking. A lot of power gave away control but then complain about those in control not doing right by them. But then are afraid to take it back and rely in the few who are doing something, to do everything while they sit back and watch and not help and wait for the benefit of others hardwork.

As much as I agree.....the problem is...a lot of people rather work for racists and make millions vs work with respect and make less.
Let's keep it buck.

I didn't want to be so blunt but this is pretty much what I've posted at least twice in this thread. Most aren't giving up those huge pay days to start their own entity. Maybe some will stack and then when they are done working they will build things to help their communities but expecting people to turn down huge sums of money for something that isn't straight up effecting them or their loved ones is unrealistic. No matter what race you are.

Their are some people built like that but most aren't

This is a issue about someone selling out under the guise of doing social justice which is a vague term. He talked about Kaepernick and kneeling, but Kaepernick knelt because of the injustice being done to black people. Jay Z couldn’t even say black people, he sounds like these liberals who use vague terms to pander to black people knowing damn well that he won’t be doing anything for black people.

Funny...all the slack I get from everyone about my harsh stances...

And all the posts in this thread highlights the very thing y'all stay at my neck about...

Yall are all basically saying niggas ain't shit.

Y'all just put different jellies on it to make it look different.

Funny how y'all agreed with me the whole time and didn't even know it.

And all the posts in this thread highlights the very thing y'all stay at my neck about...

What’s your take on using social justice as a crutch to sell out and secure the bag for himself?

So we don’t like black ownership
We don’t like capitalism

But we live in America and pay taxes to the above mention.

dyu3b6.jpg

Kindly stfu

sir when have you ever had an idea that mirrored what we are talking about?

Back