Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Partnering With The NFL For Social Justice

What side are you on?

• Total voters
Man..... STOP!

You drop jewels every now and then but you use way too many broad generalizations. Especially toward black people. Smh

It seems you come from a place of love but like many have stated before you have the bed side manner of nails on a chalk board. Lol
What broad generalizations behave I made?

Let’s leave it at a simple yes or no:

Are y’all niggas still supporting the NFL or not?

honestly, who cares if niggas watch football?
watching football vs setting up an entertainment deal with a vague philanthropic arm and saying that it’s social justice isnt even comparable

And if it’s all about business why niggas be shitting on Tyler Perry everyday a black dude who employed other black people? Because they thought Madea was some coon shit right? But Jay Z not cooning at all?
He clearly projects a certain image.
That shit is not cool.
But who's challenging him?

I don't like what he's doing but he does his part...so I don't say much.

honestly, who cares if niggas watch football?
watching football vs setting up an entertainment deal with a vague philanthropic arm and saying that it’s social justice isnt even comparable

Sooooo your team got real post season hopes. It costs you 0 dollars to do your part but somehow we asking to much

90% of his posting is how niggas ain’t shit. He likes to flip the conversation into how niggas ain’t shit and niggas are lazy and are hating on other black people who has money. That’s all he wants to talk about.
Its clear that money makes things move.
What activism is people doing without donations?
Someone needs to make the loot to help those who do the ground work?
If more people made more ...then more can be helped if more people had access to more donations.

Am I wrong?
Tell me where.

Don't kap give like 2% of his loot to charity and social stuff?
When he got his NFL check.....didn't he help and give back?

So......if I see more money is needed for programs and things to help black people, why would I not keep speaking on who's helping and who's just talking?

And this is what the thread is about right....or do y'all just wanna shit on someone?

Cuz y'all not making sense.

Its clear that money makes things move.
What activism is people doing without donations?
Someone needs to make the loot to help those who do the ground work?
If more people made more ...then more can be helped if more people had access to more donations.

Am I wrong?
Tell me where.

Don't kap give like 2% of his loot to charity and social stuff?
When he got his NFL check.....didn't he help and give back?

So......if I see more money is needed for programs and things to help black people, why would I not keep speaking on who's helping and who's just talking?

And this is what the thread is about right....or do y'all just wanna shit on someone?

Cuz y'all not making sense.
Aight man

What broad generalizations behave I made?

You just said in the post I quoted niggas ain't shit. Lmao. Not to mention other stuff in different threads. It's not just you that does this on this site though. I honestly think you do mean well and I've seen things you've stated that I've agreed on you're just too abrasive alot of times with your message. It turns some folks off.

That doesn't bother me much though.

Show me one business, one community, one nation, one kingdom built on reactionary emotionalism.

How dumb do some of us look, typing away on an online forum as if we have the answers that a self made billionaire philanthropist has about philanthropy?

There should be a rule that anytime you start criticizing one man or woman's efforts of social change, you have to put your own resume up for criticism. Because if you got the solution, you'd be changing the world in some way. And if you had the solution and aren't changing shit, then you have no room to criticize anyone.

Couch potato emotional phone typing activists. Disgusting.

Show me one business, one community, one nation, one kingdom built on reactionary emotionalism.

How dumb do some of us look, typing away on an online forum as if we have the answers that a self made billionaire philanthropist has about philanthropy?

There should be a rule that anytime you start criticizing one man or woman's efforts of social change, you have to put your own resume up for criticism. Because if you got the solution, you'd be changing the world in some way. And if you had the solution and aren't changing shit, then you have no room to criticize anyone.

I’d like to counter this but I don’t see a point

Could you condense this into a sentence?

You just said in the post I quoted niggas ain't shit. Lmao. Not to mention other stuff in different threads. It's not just you that does this on this site though. I honestly think you do mean well and I've seen things you've stated that I've agreed on you're just too abrasive alot of times with your message. It turns some folks off.

That doesn't bother me much though.
Honestly...if its that easy to turn folks off...they ain't worthy.
*shrugs*
I also celebrate the accomplishments of black people and promote and support black businesses....but guess which gets more attention and stay with my persona?

Respect for your honesty

From what i hear only race has room to speak cuz she's in the community like that.

Who else puts in work?
I don't mean turning spoons...I mean real work.

From what i hear only race has room to speak cuz she's in the community like that.

Who else puts in work?

Who else puts in work?

Who else puts in work?

Let’s leave it at a simple yes or no:

Are y’all niggas still supporting the NFL or not?
giphy.webp

Yes surrrr

Back