Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Partnering With The NFL For Social Justice

What side are you on?

• Total voters
Access to training and trainers is a huge difference. Visibility and people seeing you thus helping to determine how much you can make helps as well. You're trying to discount shit that actually matters

You are talking about training and trainers,

Let's start with something so simple, which is all black ppl stop watching the NFL and these Power 5 conference games. Let's do this first before you jump into the training and trainers.

Let's stop putting energy into giving these 2 entities our views

What would happen if everybody stop posting on this site?? It will still thrive right??

It has the best such and such, but what happens if everybody said they won't post anymore on here??

How having the best such and such helping the site thrive when they site have no posters posting?

1. It start with the viewers and those who are not playing football. We have to shutdown and unplug from supporting anything that has to do with the NFL and the power 5 conference. As long as we watch and support these 2 entities, then the million of dollars will stay on the table, once black ppl say we aint fucking with either, the million dollar contracts wont be there. simple. We bring value to the league. White ppl wanna see us.
Wherever we go, they will follow.

2. Viewership will fall and go to this new black owned league, those players who don't go to the NFL. Again, we as viewers and black ppl have to give up and unplug from watching the NFL and Power 5 conferences for 3-8 years while this league of ours is building.

Who is a top player really, Tau is a QB at bama, He may not be better than the black QB at Tenn ST. Kap came from Neveda,

So you really can't say what a top player is, a 6'6 WR at Ohio State pretty much has the same skill set as a 6'5 WR at Tenn St. What's the difference?? Other than one is on TV and the other isn't
But the majority of the leagues audience is white. Even if half of the 13% of the population stopped watching the league will still thrive.

The top players will rather make millions instead of playing for less than what they’re valued. The top QB can make 10+ million on a rookie deal, why would he leave that on the table just to make 35-50K? That doesn’t make economical sense.

To be able to lure away the top talent, you need tv deals, and sponsors. Attendance isn’t enough. Now if you want to be a alternative to the NFL like the XFL wants to be then fine.

Ppl are focusing on the wrong thing, you missing the important piece of what makes the NFL be able to give out big contracts and how these Power 5 conference get these millions of dollars.

We as black ppl watch the shit, we send our kids to these schools,

If black ppl said for the next 5 years, we sending our kids to HBCUs, What do you think will happen to the system?

And some investor start a league up paralleling this movement with the ideas I present, what will happen to the system?

Parents stop sending their kids, top so call players to the Power 5 conferences and we as viewers stop fucking with the NFL and Power 5 conference and now attend these HBCU games. What will happened??

You think every black person in this country watch football, buy merchandise, go to the games?

We are the players true. But we are a small part of the all the other shit.

We come up with excuses because we don't know business and how things work.

Ppl look at a human's arm and see the arm and how it functions, but what goes into making the arm function, the muscle, the nerves, the shoulder blade, and etc. Those don't work, then the arm is dead.

Black ppl look at things and don't even focus on the important simple things.

We don't know business so we make up 2,000 excuses on how such and such don't work. I can tell folks never put up their own money to invest into themselves or something, by the many excuses they make. Never understand how and what makes something go.

Having gas in a car doesn't make it run, there are other simple things that make a car go

But the majority of the leagues audience is white. Even if half of the 13% of the population stopped watching the league will still thrive.

The top players will rather make millions instead of playing for less than what they’re valued. The top QB can make 10+ million on a rookie deal, why would he leave that on the table just to make 35-50K? That doesn’t make economical sense.

To be able to lure away the top talent, you need tv deals, and sponsors. Attendance isn’t enough. Now if you want to be a alternative to the NFL like the XFL wants to be then fine.

I disagree, if the 13% of black ppl stop supporting the NFL and the Power 5 conferences and put their energy into another entity, both won't be thriving.

If every black ppl put their energy into a National Black League, I bet money it will thrive. HBCUs back in the 70s and 80s and early 90s were thriving some of the top college programs, until they started getting blacks to go to their schools.

lure away talent??

Again, what makes a top QB a top QB other than Mel Kiper telling you??

You think every black person in this country watch football, buy merchandise, go to the games?

That means you got the fucking product g.

That’s what capitalism is about my dude. Product. The talent is the product. The reason NBA players seemingly got more clout cause it’s no denying they’re the product. And they still don’t push the line as much as they could.

Now if you understand that, you know anything else you talking about is bullshit and excuses

I disagree, if the 13% of black ppl stop supporting the NFL and the Power 5 conferences and put their energy into another entity, both won't be thriving.

If every black ppl put their energy into a National Black League, I bet money it will thrive. HBCUs back in the 70s and 80s and early 90s were thriving some of the top college programs, until they started getting blacks to go to their schools.

All 13% don’t watch football now bruh.

But how many black people watch football? It’s a small % in the grand scheme of things. College and pros are 2 different things.

Why did the NFL get Jay-Z and not say a Trick Daddy?

Who does Jay-Z appeal too??

That means you got the fucking product g.

That’s what capitalism is about my dude. Product. The talent is the product. The reason NBA players seemingly got more clout cause it’s no denying they’re the product. And they still don’t push the line as much as they could.

Now if you understand that, you know anything else you talking about is bullshit and excuses

Ppl are loyal to the team. Not the players.

And white ppl are Becoming better athletes as black players now when it comes to football.

Sports ain’t like other business.

But fuck that shit

Watching him every week on tv? Eye test? Stats?

Steve McNair played 1 game on ESPN and was rated the Top 2 QB that year, so just because you see someone on TV makes them a top QB

A QB playing at Tenn St. that put up the same stats as Tau isn't a TOP QB just because he is not on CBS??

CBS places quantity on talent? A network is what you're telling me?

giphy.gif

Trick daddy ain’t out here fighting racism with programs and such.

Trick Daddy has his own Youth Football League,

Trick Daddy had a foundation giveback "Trick Love the Kids"

Trick Daddy has spoke on police brutality in his songs.

So again I ask, why didn't they get Trick Daddy or better yet Snoop??

Steve McNair played 1 game on ESPN and was rated the Top 2 QB that year, so just because you see someone on TV makes them a top QB

A QB playing at Tenn St. that put up the same stats as Tau isn't a TOP QB just because he is not on CBS??

CBS places quantity on talent? A network is what you're telling me?
Cherrypick the anomaly... most of the top prospects play in big conferences and top schools.

My idea for a league would be to focus on players from low rated D1, D2 and D3 schools and JUCO and build your league around those guys mixed in with guys that can’t find work in the NFL. Otherwise you’re not luring the top prospects away from the NFL.

Back