Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Partnering With The NFL For Social Justice

What side are you on?

• Total voters
Cherrypick the anomaly... most of the top prospects play in big conferences and top schools.

My idea for a league would be to focus on players from low rated D1, D2 and D3 schools and JUCO and build your league around those guys mixed in with guys that can’t find work in the NFL. Otherwise you’re not luring the top prospects away from the NFL.

1. If black ppl stop sending their kids to the Power 5 conference and stop watching the games on CBS, what happens?? There are no black players on these teams, if so, they are scrubs, not the top talent.

What happens to these conferences??

To clean up their image after the backlash over Kaepernick.

They could have gotten anybody else but Jay-Z right, again, why not Snoop?? or why not Tom Hanks, he's likeable??

Why they didn't get Tom Hanks, or Brad Pitt, or Arnold, why they didn't get somebody white is what I'm asking??

You really think they got him to just clean up the league? or do you think they got him to get black ppl back in good grace to start back watching the league?? Since they see that viewership is down?
They still had a % of black ppl watching but not how they want the number to be. They know if they lose that % that still is holding on, they know they are in trouble.

1. If black ppl stop sending their kids to the Power 5 conference and stop watching the games on CBS, what happens?? There are no black players on these teams, if so, they are scrubs, not the top talent.

What happens to these conferences??
Why would black parents stop sending their kids to the power conferences? They have the most exposure, and the resources to put their kids in position to potentially get seen by NFL scouts and get drafted.

Yall know why they got Jay-Z because like I have been saying, the black viewership has been dropping and they gotta get that number back up.

Jay-Z doesn't appeal to these racist whites, the NFL knows once their black viewership is gone, their league will get hit hard, so let us go get the so call top nigga that blacks respect to help us get our black viewership in good grace.

Let's not act obtuse black ppl. This is a chess move by the NFL.

Black ppl altogether stop watchin the NFL and Power 5 conferences, the shit will be in shambles. They know it, We as black ppl don't know it.

They could have gotten anybody else but Jay-Z right, again, why not Snoop?? or why not Tom Hanks, he's likeable??

Why they didn't get Tom Hanks, or Brad Pitt, or Arnold, why they didn't get somebody white is what I'm asking??

You really think they got him to just clean up the league? or do you think they got him to get black ppl back in good grace to start back watching the league?? Since they see that viewership is down?
They still had a % of black ppl watching but not how they want the number to be. They know if they lose that % that still is holding on, they know they are in trouble.
Because Jay Z is a higher profile black celebrity who has clout with the black community. They got Jay Z to be the black face of their attempt to look like they’re no longer racist. Getting a white celebrity to do that makes no sense.

Even with Kaep protesting the ratings were high in 16 and 17, it took a dip in 18, but ratings are low regardless of whatever on tv.

Why would black parents stop sending their kids to the power conferences? They have the most exposure, and the resources to put their kids in position to potentially get seen by NFL scouts and get drafted.

That's how you shift the system and the money flow. That's how this National Black League thrives.

It's so simple, that it starts with us, smh, but we come up with so many excuses that we can do the simple thing which is to stop supporting the KKK and the Devil, but we wanna have exposure and be on TV.

If yall can't see it, I can't make yall see it. NFL scouts and the draft won't be a thing if black ppl just unplug from the system, which is the NFL and the Power 5.

I wish we can go back to the 20s, 30s, 40s 50s and 60s and 70s and 80s when shit wasn't so hard to explain and grasp, black ppl will be actually living it and having to do what Im saying.

Now black ppl think it's a hard thing to do and that it's never been done before smh.

Because Jay Z is a higher profile black celebrity who has clout with the black community. They got Jay Z to be the black face of their attempt to look like they’re no longer racist. Getting a white celebrity to do that makes no sense.

Even with Kaep protesting the ratings were high in 16 and 17, it took a dip in 18, but ratings are low regardless of whatever on tv.

Jay-Z to appeal to the black community to make them not look racists?

So the NFL looked racist to black ppl, black ppl started falling back, the NFL goes out and get Jay-Z, to say, we are not racists, come fuck wit us black ppl.

Why do you think the NFL need black ppl to fuck with them, if you and others say that we are only a small %??

They don't need us? They can thrive with the other viewers that they have right?? So why the NFL is breaking their backs to say that we are not racists?? when in fact they are??

Why get a Jay-Z to try and save their image when we only make up a small % of this country but yet you having a press conference to get back in grace with this small % of viewers who watch your league?

Why is that?

Jay-Z to appeal to the black community to make them not look racists?

So the NFL looked racist to black ppl, black ppl started falling back, the NFL goes out and get Jay-Z, to say, we are not racists, come fuck wit us black ppl.

Why do you think the NFL need black ppl to fuck with them, if you and others say that we are only a small %??

They don't need us? They can thrive with the other viewers that they have right?? So why the NFL is breaking their backs to say that we are not racists?? when in fact they are??

Why get a Jay-Z to try and save their image when we only make up a small % of this country but yet you having a press conference to get back in grace with this small % of viewers who watch your league?

Why is that?
Because their image took a hit over Kaepernick, Jay Z steps in to be the black face of their attempt to clean up their image.

No one said the NFL doesn’t need black audiences you’re making up things I never said.

And if you think the league did this to solely pander to black people then I have a bridge to sell you...

Show that link that black viewership is down

You really think that the entire black community watch football

You think the entire 12% do that when they have dudes in the ABW community that don’t even like football.

Just stop

Ppl are loyal to the team. Not the players.

And white ppl are Becoming better athletes as black players now when it comes to football.

Sports ain’t like other business.

But fuck that shit
Fam you got an excuse for everything

Sports is exactly like every other business. Every business has independent variables but business is business.

I ain’t even got the patience though bruh. Everybody going feel the weight soon enough. You’ll get it then

Well I don’t know what programs Reid, Stills doing to fight injustice .

I’m just assuming they are. Because words means with no action means nothing me.

Stills does do shit in the community down here. That’s for sure. He actually does talk to the police about things as well. I don’t think Jay meant to say we’re done kneeling as in no more kneeling period. He probably means that we’re done kneeling without a solution. There’s no reason to kneel unless you’re actually doing something significant with the kneeling

Back