Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Partnering With The NFL For Social Justice

What side are you on?

• Total voters
As I stated, all black ppl, especially viewers who don't play in the NFL, will have to unplug themselves from the NFL, just like with anything else, once black ppl leave it alone, the product dies, so those millions that would be on the table from these TV deals and endorsements will fall off because black ppl have unplugged themselves from the system.

The league won't be able to give out millions if this happens. Those millions will start to dry up because black ppl has stopped watching the league and fucking with it altogether.

A bunch of white boys aint fun to watch, thus why the Major Leagues starting popping off, Once they got black players to play in their league, the Major League began to pop off, black ppl started watching baseball, the Major League.

Same the case with boxing, basketball,, you add black ppl to it, your value goes up
black people not watching the NFL isn't going to make a dent

black people not playing in the NFL would

you posting like someone else here...let me find out

All money ain't good money.

When you have a certain amount of money you get to be even choosier with who you take money from and do business with
This is a very true statement but when are WE going to have enough GOOD money to help some that bad money is a last option?

This is a very true statement but when are WE going to have enough GOOD money to help some that bad money is a last option?

When we stop playing games out here. There is no compromise to freedom and respect. Either you have it or you don't. We don't have it but yet we keep trying to compromise with our enemies for both.

We keep placing value on the wrong shit and that is because majority of black people don't want to admit it but they've bought into white peoples views and ideals. Yet want to keep talking that pro-black shit. It don't work that way. We not them and what works for them don't work for us.

Davis and Watson is who I'm talking about you giving too much credit. They helped but they didn't really do the work. The ball was already rolling those people were already working on that and they joined on the back end. That is why I said they helped but they shouldn't get all that credit you giving them.

For thanksgiving if your wife goes to the to store buys, cleans, seasons the turkey and puts it in the oven and tells you what time to take the turkey out the oven and that is all you did. At dinner you going to tell everybody you made the turkey?
I do it every year.
Stay out my business

Name names
nah..i know who they are...that's the only thing that matters

i just think its kinda wack that people create aliases to just post the same way they were gonna post under their old name

if they forgot the pw or something, then just ask a mod for help, but creating aliases just circumvents the fact that you have to "pay" to change your name using the ABW Bucks or whatever

When we stop playing games out here. There is no compromise to freedom and respect. Either you have it or you don't. We don't have it but yet we keep trying to compromise with our enemies for both.

We keep placing value on the wrong shit and that is because majority of black people don't want to admit it but they've bought into white peoples views and ideals. Yet want to keep talking that pro-black shit. It don't work that way. We not them and what works for them don't work for us.
End thread.
This sums it all up.
Niggas want to focus on bad money yet want bad money because it's owed.
Black capitalist are a problem yet we under funded in our inner city programs but we shit on those with a few dollars.

I always say...we have all we need but not enough of black people are willing to humble themselves to learn from others or even listen or build.
I can do wonders working with race. This is the main reason I never disrespected her. Because I know I need her and her veiws even if I dont agree doesn't mean she's not right or cant teach me something. I'm humble enough to admit that.
I'm humble enough to say I wanna also the shit outta @Duwop and tell him to take rightful position leading youth in Baltimore to slow the violence. But I contradicted myself so I'm going to move on.
I'm humble enough to see this site is a gold mine..and Ill support however needed.

I respect everyone's skillset. But I talk shit too but the shit talking is what stands out.
So I run with it.

Not enough being humble.
Too much fucked up perception.
Too many feelings over nothing.
Admit a nigga is right....offer a plan or idea ..you might get support.

But if not.....stay waiting in the white man to give you what he took . Debo don't give shit back.

How is choosing the entertainment for halftime shows fighting for social justice?
How is having hope that it will change his fault?

Every dude on here smashed dimes...do you believe them?

A lie is a lie.
Who do we have hope in really?

How is having hope that it will change his fault?

Every dude on here smashed dimes...do you believe them?

A lie is a lie.
Who do we have hope in really?

Unfortunately.
51qlGgAh-LL.jpg

It's not all on him at all either

Back