Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Partnering With The NFL For Social Justice

What side are you on?

• Total voters
Cool. But how is choosing the halftime entertainment fighting for social justice?
It helped his bottom line.
You are asking a question it he can answer.

Maybe they are looking at it like .....if we hire more blacks at half time and the Superbowl...in theory we are help injustice for the people who get cheated out of a chance.

My issue is still let's wait, let em cook and not believe it can happen just like that or if it really can ever materialize.

We looking for an easy fix to a complex problem.

You don't see how easy it is to get attention from us?

Maybe they are looking at it like .....if we hire more blacks at half time and the Superbowl...in theory we are help injustice for the people who get cheated out of a chance.

My issue is still let's wait, let em cook and not believe it can happen just like that or if it really can ever materialize.

Oh so we entertaining massa now so we can look like good negroes for some change? Ain’t even surprised smh

I also got a question kinda unrelated.

When the Barclays center went up and the houses went down....did people really ok it because jayz was the face?

Help me understand how he was at fault?
Was it not going to happen anyway?
Did jay lessen the protests?
Is it because he didn't stop it?
Did he make promises about the housing?

I want to understand. Teach me.

Oh so we entertaining massa now so we can look like good negroes for some change? Ain’t even surprised smh
See...this is why I look at you like you stupid.

I threw something out there that you taking as truth of my character.

Funny how alot if people can vouch for my character frfr...even you.

Cut it out.

Blacks to provide entertainment is fighting for social justice? Got it.

In this social media era its easy to get attention from any race. The thing for me is what we're giving the most attention to is the problem.

In this social media era its easy to get attention from any race. The thing for me is what we're giving the most attention to is the problem.
Damn you killing it bruh.
I guess you learned alot from all the ass kickings I gave you on the IC.
Don't outshine the master tho lil nigga.
You get a goat tho still

black people not watching the NFL isn't going to make a dent

black people not playing in the NFL would

you posting like someone else here...let me find out

You and your mods banned me for speaking/posting in the other thread.

Post without feelings

Back