Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Partnering With The NFL For Social Justice

What side are you on?

• Total voters
Soooo
Niggas cry that they wont allow us to the table.
But when one of us is at the table he's a coon, a sellout and they doing it for optics?

Gotcha.

If they doing it for optics....an you know it .
Would you change your mind to support the NFL?
Can jayz really make people go against a boycott?

Is it his fault or the person who follows blindly because it's jayz?

If you don't fuck with the NFL..
This shouldn't bother you.
But why is it bothering so many people who are boycotting? You still saying fuck them , right?

What is niggas really mad at?
If Jay is being used....so what. Do you have to follow? Are you being forced to follow?
Or are niggas mat at the audacity to try to trick black people? If so, why be mad at jayz? For bring a pawn in something you don't follow or know completely what's going on?

He told Travis..yadda yadda.
But jay also turned down doing the Superbowl.

Wtf

You niggas are confused on what y'all mad at.
Cuz I'm confused at what y'all mad at.

Every time these fake woke niggas talk this is all I see

pWOAVL.gif

Idk why ppl keep bringing up the sb performances. Jay turned em down himself. If all he cared about was sellin out for a check that was his opportunity.

He took it two steps farther and instead of just singing and dancing and accomplishing nothing hes in the boardroom with some say so and assume is gonna get more black ppl in there which may lead to more black ownership which can change the narrative.

Makes no sense to cast him off completely with literally no detail of their plans.
Makes perfect sense.

Cast him off for working with the league but not the players playing for the league.

I guess that makes sense too.

19 pages in and still no real specifics on what the folks that are mad at Jay-Z want SPECIFICALLY, if trying to work the system isn't the move for Hov. No solutions to the issue or anything of real substance other than saying he aint shit and he's a hypocrite.

Speaking of which.. I thought I saw that the reason he was trying to talk Travis Scott out of doing the Super Bowl was so that he wouldn't be playing second fiddle to Maroon 5... nothing to do with what Kaep was trying to do... Any credence to that? If so... doesn't that put bigass hole in yalls argument about him being a hypocrite?

19 pages in and still no real specifics on what the folks that are mad at Jay-Z want SPECIFICALLY, if trying to work the system isn't the move for Hov. No solutions to the issue or anything of real substance other than saying he aint shit and he's a hypocrite.

Speaking of which.. I thought I saw that the reason he was trying to talk Travis Scott out of doing the Super Bowl was so that he wouldn't be playing second fiddle to Maroon 5... nothing to do with what Kaep was trying to do... Any credence to that? If so... doesn't that put bigass hole in yalls argument about him being a hypocrite?
Man fuck Travis Scott lol

Soooo
Niggas cry that they wont allow us to the table.
But when one of us is at the table he's a coon, a sellout and they doing it for optics?

Gotcha.

If they doing it for optics....an you know it .
Would you change your mind to support the NFL?
Can jayz really make people go against a boycott?

Is it his fault or the person who follows blindly because it's jayz?

If you don't fuck with the NFL..
This shouldn't bother you.
But why is it bothering so many people who are boycotting? You still saying fuck them , right?

What is niggas really mad at?
If Jay is being used....so what. Do you have to follow? Are you being forced to follow?
Or are niggas mat at the audacity to try to trick black people? If so, why be mad at jayz? For bring a pawn in something you don't follow or know completely what's going on?

He told Travis..yadda yadda.
But jay also turned down doing the Superbowl.

Wtf

You niggas are confused on what y'all mad at.
Cuz I'm confused at what y'all mad at.

I gotta agree wit Dos on this. I'm still confused at the uproar. I mean I kinda see both sides, but I think a lot of people missed the point as to why Kap knelt in the 1st place. And that was to address unarmed black folks gettin killed by police, and other social issues affecting us. Who says we have to do only one thing at a time?

The shyt I definitely don't agree wit is callin Jay a sellout. The brotha has done more for our community 10x over than anyone in this thread. I support him, Kap, and Reid for doing what they've been doing...and CONTINUE supporting them.

Yall muthafuccas acting like there's only ONE path to change. Yall need to get outta that mentality man.

Last edited:
And why day he in it for the money.
Like we all go to work for free and get stipends or donations like a Backpage hoe.

Ya doing the same shit he's doing that making y'all mad.

Oh no...he's different. He's working with people who hate black people.
So is every black person not working for a black owned company.

Oh...but he's trynna fool us.
What? Like rappers who brag all day and chicks who stunt in Dubai like they living that life? Or the ball player who makes it rain on Thursdays? But jay trynna fool us.
Ok

The man has helped black people.
He does for his community.
Is everything he does good? Nope.
But are we measuring black people by their bad choices or the good they did that helped others?
Keep it 100
Cuz if we measure by the choices we don't agree with....are we not just like the white people y'all claim to hate?
Uncle ruckus I was called.
But lookie here.

:think3:

pWOAVL.gif

Wouldn't call him lame he's like a lot of people are not seeing the bigger picture.

The dude gets a check from the league.

He talking bout Jay wrong for working with the league but this nigga is working for the league.

He talked all that shit about the Players Coalition and I see the work them dudes put in he got laws changed in a lot of cities.

All I see him do is talk shit about the them dudes and the league while getting a check from them.

Them dudes actually doing more that Kaep to be real and they was doing it before the kneel

Every time these fake woke niggas talk this is all I see

pWOAVL.gif

Exactly.

Ion wanna hear shit from them niggas over at ESPN unless it's your resignation. If you feel some type of bout Jay's partnership w/ the NFL then fukn leave ESPN then since they are partners as well w/ the NFL.

Same w/ Nessa. I ain't hear shit from her, as far as criticism, when her man signed that Nike contract, whose also in partnership w/ NFL.

We need to regain our focus and address the main issue. The reasons why Kap knelt.

We've let the muthafucca who's currently desecrating the oval office and our society hijack the real narrative behind this. We're sittin here fighting while he's in the back smiling at all of this. If you got another idea about how we can address our issues...then SPEAK...UP.

It's easy to sit back and criticize other folks making the attempt to do something. But if you gonna criticize, then offer a solution. So if you're mad at Jay...how bout YOU tell us what you would do differently? What solutions do YOU have?

Kap mainstreamed it though. Kap is why we got to this point with jay. That cant be undermined nor the players kneeling in solidarity.

But more needs to be done and hopefully thats jays intentions, whether nfl genuine or not.

We can support jay, kap and everyone else whos still kneeling at the same time doesnt have to be either or.

EXACTLY!!

Muthafuccas act like we can't walk and chew gum at the same time. Like we gotta choose one over the other. Lol

Back