Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Partnering With The NFL For Social Justice

What side are you on?

• Total voters
Nah fuck that.
that man is giving millions to help black people.
nigga working with a college to send black peoples over seas to study
Allowing niggas to go home vs staying in jail.

nah.
Don’t act like this man ain’t helping and giving while helping himself in the process.
Talk shit about him but do not shit in him giving back.
that ain’t cool

But ain’t we talking bout his nfl work. Oprah sent kids to college too

I don’t even know why I’m engaging a nigga who has something against niggas from a big city or any rich black man.

that’s my fault.

but there is a process in what he’s doing.
if he owns a team he can influence and hire who he wants or at least make some moves.

geez
Niggas be rushing a black God on why a world takes seven days to make. If it’s not done in day two and all black peoples got superpowers then he a fraud.
Niggas live to break down what a nigga ain’t doing while not doing shit but then support kap after the shit he pulled.
Crazy
I’m outta here.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, there’s no innocent victims when it comes to the Kap situation.

I don’t even know why I’m engaging a nigga who has something against niggas from a big city or any rich black man.

that’s my fault.

but there is a process in what he’s doing.
if he owns a team he can influence and hire who he wants or at least make some moves.

geez
Niggas be rushing a black God on why a world takes seven days to make. If it’s not done in day two and all black peoples got superpowers then he a fraud.
Niggas live to break down what a nigga ain’t doing while not doing shit but then support kap after the shit he pulled.
Crazy
I’m outta here.

Lol man you always so offended like I just hate rich niggas. Lol Jayz I see being pro black for money if that’s cool with you then cool

👆This part!!!

We continue to stay in the postion we're in b/c too many kneegrows want a seat at the table of white supremacy

I'owno about y'all but my goal is the dismantling of that shit and to build our own table. No more complacent shit...phuck that!
And that’s why we cool

fuck Samsung fuck lg fuck apple fuck go
Come holla at Dos
Soon as my shit get off one of them damn ships outside of Oakland

i got my table but his post is disingenuous sis. Trust me.

Soooo...Jay...who was born and raised from Marcy...sold drugs...ended up becoming a hip hop icon...worth a billi...and is now making a move to be owner of an NFL team is not good thing??

Lol

And that’s why we cool

fuck Samsung fuck lg fuck apple fuck go
Come holla at Dos
Soon as my shit get off one of them damn ships outside of Oakland

i got my table but his post is disingenuous sis. Trust me.
Damn...is there a date or timeframe that your stuff will finally get to the docks and be unloaded?

My goal is for ALL of my people to have a table that's JUST for us...and the only way that can happen is if this system, that has always made sure we would never have TRUE EQUITY in this country, is torn down piece by piece.

Why do you say his post is disingenuous, Dos?

Soooo...Jay...who was born and raised from Marcy...sold drugs...ended up becoming a hip hop icon...worth a billi...and is now making a move to be owner of an NFL team is not good thing??

Lol

No it’s fine. The only issue I have is cloaking his capitalism in pro black rhetoric. Plus remember when he owned the nets I can see him being like a percentage owner and selling the shit which business wise is great. Just don’t gotta put that pro black spin on it

Damn...is there a date or timeframe that your stuff will finally get to the docks and be unloaded?

My goal is for ALL of my people to have a table that's JUST for us...and the only way that can happen is if this system, that has always made sure we would never have TRUE EQUITY in this country, is torn down piece by piece.

Why do you say his post is disingenuous, Dos?
My business shit should be off by January.
My household shit is off like March. They just picked up my shit Monday.
I don’t have money like them but I WILL be a known competitor. Just like I am
In Pharma. My govt name rings bells. Real shit. You in the offices. What you know about mindray? I lost out in the contract but they know I’m here.
si why not consumer electronics?
I got TVs laptops, smartwatches with abw baked in. all that shit.
My saying: only thing that can stop me is God and my body giving out. Other than that.,,…I’m coming thru like juggernaut. Nothing stopping me. And in the process ….reaching back.
Give me two years
Watch Dos be all up in another industry taking bout where the cheese gritz with a nice market share.
Call it arrogant… cool
Call it confidence…, cool
I’m out to show the world a nigga from north philly IS a threat.

Exactly.

Why do we as black people feel like have to only do one over the other. Are we not capable of multi-tasking?

It’s definitely not about multi tasking. When Tariq Nasheed uses pro blackness to pay for his Bentley this the same to me. Yes you can run a business and be pro black. This ain’t that tho

It’s definitely not about multi tasking. When Tariq Nasheed uses pro blackness to pay for his Bentley this the same to me. Yes you can run a business and be pro black. This ain’t that tho

Hov has a track record that none of can match when it comes to helping black folks.

Hov has a track record that none of can match when it comes to helping black folks.
Exactly.

im not going to stand by and read fuck shit from haters.

my post count will go up before y’all shit in some shit you don’t understand or refuse to see.

low key white shit happening.

Back