Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Partnering With The NFL For Social Justice

What side are you on?

• Total voters
View attachment 759179

I don't give a fuck about a black person journey and how they go there if they shit on black people. FUCK THEM and everybody who standing with them or even letting the sucka shit they on slide.

You really need to stop thinking it makes sense to think everybody wants the same things out of life and all view success the same.
So now jayz shitting in black people ?

As for the bolded…..interesting. Cuz it can go both way.

Look bro we live in a selfish country if a person gets in and they don’t look back it ain’t surprising but still wrong. If a person is truly looking out for folks you don’t hear nothing bad unless they doing foul shit. Jayz said we past kneeling and nothing has changed. That’s was a con brother. If Bill Gates does it you would call it out. And with Hov being a rapper they are held to a different standard by some folks. But it’s also folks who think niggas don’t work hard enough and don’t deserve no help or say shit like “it could always be worse” it’s a joke man.

my thing you actually give back but you take this Jayz criticism to heart but how similar are y’all? You said drug dealers were bad for a reason
Did you really ask if bill gates does something would I call it out?

yea this convo is over

So now jayz shitting in black people ?

As for the bolded…..interesting. Cuz it can go both way.

I'm not specifically speaking about Jay-z but he definitely shitted on Kap with that whole "we're passed kneeling" comment.

It really can't go both ways. Now there is certain shit that said the other way around in a sense of folks trying to tell people with money what they should do with it. But that ain't the same as trying to tell someone what they attained in life ain't enough because it doesn't meet what YOU think they should have.

I'm not specifically speaking about Jay-z but he definitely shitted on Kap with that whole "we're passed kneeling" comment.

It really can't go both ways. Now there is certain shit that said the other way around in a sense of folks trying to tell people with money what they should do with it. But that ain't the same as trying to tell someone what they attained in life ain't enough because it doesn't meet what YOU think they should have.

Too accurate. I remember dude got mad cuz biggas said they didn’t wanna run a business. Knowing damn well all the work and stress the shit can cause. And no I’m not saying just accept whatever bs and bare minimum

Too accurate. I remember dude got mad cuz biggas said they didn’t wanna run a business. Knowing damn well all the work and stress the shit can cause. And no I’m not saying just accept whatever bs and bare minimum

I remember that and some other wild shit he has said. Thing is IMO he comes from a good place its just that he wants what he feels is best for black people so much that he doesn't see where he missing a lot of nuance and stepping on peoples toes to get folks to want what he wants.

I remember that and some other wild shit he has said. Thing is IMO he comes from a good place its just that he wants what he feels is best for black people so much that he doesn't see where he missing a lot of nuance and stepping on peoples toes to get folks to want what he wants.

My thing is niggas want the same shit n ver seen me discount somebody success but using one example and then using it to shit in everybody else for not going super hard is crazy. It’s a communication thing with Dos tho. Then when we say you can’t get your message across like he wants he say it don’t matter how he communicate lol

tough love to strangers ain’t working

I'm always on the fence with Jay-z's business moves. Like on one hand I applaud him for moving through several different business worlds pretty successfully
(if he gets the chance to become an owner in the NFL that would be big), but then some of his tactics getting there are problematic. I wish he would stop using "the cause" to drum up support...

My thing is niggas want the same shit n ver seen me discount somebody success but using one example and then using it to shit in everybody else for not going super hard is crazy. It’s a communication thing with Dos tho. Then when we say you can’t get your message across like he wants he say it don’t matter how he communicate lol

tough love to strangers ain’t working

LLS I been told that nigga he got a communication problem.

I said I respect his journey
I can say the same for what some would call everyday people who step up.
I dint have to like everything someone does but giving someone props for some shit should not really be so frowned upon.
It’s really that simple for me.
I respect the process.
I respect hard work and growth.
It doesn’t have any affect on my life. But I can acknowledge someone regardless.
Just like if they say some shit I don’t agree with…..it’s just that. I don’t agree.

and we don’t talk about Kap. Shout out to encanto.

I said I respect his journey
I can say the same for what some would call everyday people who step up.
I dint have to like everything someone does but giving someone props for some shit should not really be so frowned upon.
It’s really that simple for me.
I respect the process.
I respect hard work and growth.
It doesn’t have any affect on my life. But I can acknowledge someone regardless.
Just like if they say some shit I don’t agree with…..it’s just that. I don’t agree.

and we don’t talk about Kap. Shout out to encanto.

I said fuck their journey if they shitting on black people.
I don't give props for what I see as sucka shit regardless of the road they had to travel to get there.
I don't need to affect my life either. If I respect it I say that if I don't I say that as well.

We see shit differently.

Jay Z told us he only care about money and rich negros his whole life and people think he care about the avg Black person, working a 9 to 5.

I am of the opinion that Black folks care waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much about flashy, famous, Black folks and need to focus on regular ass Black people doing regular ass shit.

Fuck Jay Z

I still fuck with Vol.3 though.

Back