Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Partnering With The NFL For Social Justice

What side are you on?

• Total voters
Yes. I don’t think it would get as much publicity but probably would depend on who it is but it’s not like you become a billionaire by being nice. I just feel like we have the potential to make our own thing. But the NFL is like the only place you’re gonna get paid to play American football
our own thing?

lol

even when its tried its not supported.

dare i bring up lavar ball and his league?
i had my reasons why i didnt support it and i was kinda right. but why didnt others?

and all billionaires are not some cutthroat baby feet eating savages.

niggas dont like broke niggas doing the same shit as a billionaire.

what we talking about?

My comment has nothing to do with Jay-z but I'm waiting to see what symbolic patronizing bullshit the NFL rolls out behind the Brian Flores lawsuit.

but as a celebrity hes giving back.......

some of the shit hes invested in...yall dont understand and only see it on a surface level...and thats cool. but if you dont get it.....get understanding.

and you ask me for a presentation of why this is good...please show me how what he is doing is bad.

and why do we as black people look at those of us who excel into the "white" spaces as trying to be like them yet dont think gentrified areas are white people trying to be black? we clearly understand they coming to take over.....yet we see our own as sell outs.

jackie robinson a sellout? wasnt the negro league around? why he want to play with them hwite boys like he better?

incredible

how many blacks have infiltrated a white system and took it over tho? It’s many of those first blacks dealing with a slew of bullshit. For some reason you take this personal and idk why. Nobody called Jackson Robinson a sellout at all. But comparing Hov to actual people who make real history is crazy to me. He not MLK he is great business guy.

I get what you're saying but its to be expected with the way he talked in that presser. To say "we're passed kneeling" and so far to see nothing changed. I get why folks still bringing it up and talking shit.

It seemed simple to me to understand but folks call it hating on hov

how many blacks have infiltrated a white system and took it over tho? It’s many of those first blacks dealing with a slew of bullshit. For some reason you take this personal and idk why. Nobody called Jackson Robinson a sellout at all. But comparing Hov to actual people who make real history is crazy to me. He not MLK he is great business guy.
To be so pro black you really don’t even see how crazy this post is.
Your bias is so f’ed up.
this post proves you really don’t understand how things work and is actually part of the problem and very disingenuous

Your bias is so f’ed up.
this post proves you really don’t understand how things work and is actually part of the problem and very disingenuous

So in your opinion how do things "really" work?

So in your opinion how do things "really" work?

super-bowl-ass.gif

Your bias is so f’ed up.

Explain it then man without the personal bias and attacks lol

A black face should mean a lot.
it can be both good and bad for our people.
Some are taking advantage and some are helping.

like i said earlier….if a person does good regardless of rich or poor they should be applauded.
But we should also respect the journey of certain people that got to certain levels while navigating a system not meant for us , but to then not forget those who didn’t or can’t navigate those same roads.

if a person never wants to achieve more than what’s given to them or allowed to have, I would not expect that person to understand the journey.

like i said earlier….if a person does good regardless of rich or poor they should be applauded.
But we should also respect the journey of certain people that got to certain levels while navigating a system not meant for us , but to then not forget those who didn’t or can’t navigate those same roads.

if a person never wants to achieve more than what’s given to them or allowed to have, I would not expect that person to understand the journey.

1643909242834.jpeg

I don't give a fuck about a black person journey and how they go there if they shit on black people. FUCK THEM and everybody who standing with them or even letting the sucka shit they on slide.

You really need to stop thinking it makes sense to think everybody wants the same things out of life and all view success the same.

Look bro we live in a selfish country if a person gets in and they don’t look back it ain’t surprising but still wrong. If a person is truly looking out for folks you don’t hear nothing bad unless they doing foul shit. Jayz said we past kneeling and nothing has changed. That’s was a con brother. If Bill Gates does it you would call it out. And with Hov being a rapper they are held to a different standard by some folks. But it’s also folks who think niggas don’t work hard enough and don’t deserve no help or say shit like “it could always be worse” it’s a joke man.

my thing you actually give back but you take this Jayz criticism to heart but how similar are y’all? You said drug dealers were bad for a reason

Back