Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Partnering With The NFL For Social Justice

What side are you on?

• Total voters
Did the NFL partnership for after the Kap controversy, the Kap jersey on SNL. Called in the favor to the NFL for Kap to get a trtout after Jigga got so much backlash, but it had always been speculated that his motive from jump was ownership.
You lost me here.
Who got kap a try out

Sad and weird how so many black folk find fault in the man who sacrificed his career for justice

Yall woulda hated on Ali back then

Did he sign a…

You already know what he did. He had information on them and decided to keep it away from the public to get his money.

Don’t play dumb.

Ali stood 10 toes down and wouldn’t have kept information that he had. He went to jail behind his word. Kap didn’t. He want his money against the folks he was fighting. Calling them slave owners while trying to be a slave. That’s hit makes no sense and you or anyone else can’t make it make sense

Did he sign a…

You already know what he did. He had information on them and decided to keep it away from the public to get his money.

Don’t play dumb.

Ali stood 10 toes down and didn’t keep information that he had. He went to jail behind his word. Kap didn’t. He want his money against the folks he was fighting. Calling them slave owners while trying to be a slave. That’s hit makes no sense and you or anyone else can’t make it make sense
Again... i don't have the capacity to find fault in the victim here, im sorry i don't

It's like i always accuse niggas of punching down and take easy ways out. This is a prime example. Kap has done nothing wrong. A misstep here or there so what? Yall nitpicking how this young black man handled....full blown WHITE SUPREMACY coming down on him...fuck that. Stand with the brother instead of criticizing

Again... i don't have the capacity to find fault in the victim, im sorry i don't

It's like i always accuse niggas of punching down and take easy ways out. This is a prime example. Kap has done nothing wrong. A misstep here or there so what? Yall nitpicking how this young black man handled....full blown WHITE SUPREMACY coming down on him...fuck that. Stand with the brother instead of criticizing

It’s a big misstep.

He helped them out by not exposing them. It’s really that simple. He was against them and helped them

It has been speculated that Jigga, given the timing of the partnership with the NFL and when Kap got the 'tryout', called in the favor
So hypothetically
Why people more mad at jayz than being mad at kap for making a mockery of the try out when someone called in a favor to try to help?

So hypothetically
Why people more mad at jayz than being mad at kap for making a mockery of the try out when someone called in a favor to try to help?
Because Jay, as he usually does, put 9n for appearances, but its all about help8ng his bottom line. He stood with Kap until the NFL cut the check. Remember 'I said no to the Super Bowl, you need me, ion need you' he was talking cash shit like he was a revolutionary when he's just a regular, old capitalist

Because Jay, as he usually does, put 9n for appearances, but its all about help8ng his bottom line. He stood with Kap until the NFL cut the check. Remember 'I said no to the Super Bowl, you need me, ion need you' he was talking cash shit like he was a revolutionary when he's just a regular, old capitalist

That’s literally it. Had Jay just kept it real and not some fake pro black capitalist shit plenty niggas especially abw would understand. But they keep being extra and using being pro black as a gimmick

Nah fuck that.
that man is giving millions to help black people.
nigga working with a college to send black peoples over seas to study
Allowing niggas to go home vs staying in jail.

nah.
Don’t act like this man ain’t helping and giving while helping himself in the process.
Talk shit about him but do not shit in him giving back.
that ain’t cool

And if kap got hired then what?
He fucked that up on someone else’s name?
Nah what y’all saying is crazy
Respectfully @Pachá12
Defenderé el retribución.

And every pioneer was a sellout to someone.
we claim to want a seat at the table, then the moment someone gets close….they now on the white mans dick and selling out?
This mentality keeps us in the parking lot and no table access.

nigga out here bailing out black protesters but he’s the problem?

Back