Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Called T.I About Being Ranked #2 Under Pac On His Goat List

You must love me........ is right there with dream momma. But still the bulk of pac shit wasn't dear momma like it was more thug life etc, that Conscious pac was disappearing or should i say getting buried by his alter ego. I wish dude would've lived so we can see how his pen would've aged big too

I agree w some of your post. But You must love me is not up there with Dear Mama fam. Is a good song, but come on my guy..bit of a reach no?

Dear mama and Brenda got a baby are CLASSIC hip hop

All GOOD songs and I love them all. But IMO, they not in the same class as "Keep ypur head up, dear mama and Brenda gotta a baby". Pac music just hit different. I grew up w a single mom and watched my sister be a single mom. Watching that shit up close and hearing songs like Dear Mama and keep your head up" hit different. I'm not gonna shit on jay, to boost up Pac. I love jay music, top 5. Jay not seeing Pac on the storytelling, introspective shit

which is precisely why I characterized Pac's music as emo shit. He made shit that you related to but that doesn't make him the GOAT, it just means you related to it. But I didn't relate to those joints despite having grown up in a broken home, having my closest cousin winding up pregnant at 14 and again at 16, and everything that came with all of that. None of that shit struck a chord with me but I Get Around did when it first dropped 'cause that's what I was doing at the time (I was juggling 10-12 women at any point in time from 19-22 years old) and when "Do For Love" came out I was salty towards my ex-fiancee so I was feelin a lot of that joint.

I still won't put him anywhere near my top 25. The dude had a few joints I fucked wit, but there were other cats doing similar songs that just did it better.

Last edited:
Being a great lyricist is only part of being a great rapper. Its a lotta dope ass lyricists that cant make a good album, cant rock the crowd or lack charisma etc

Like somebody else said, it would have been nice to get to see Pac evolve his rhymes and i believe he was capable of doing all the lyricist lounge shit, but he didnt place a priority on that. Jay dropped his Jazo flow for big willie talk. End of the day, both them niggas focused on what they thought would sell records.

What I dont get for the life of me, is some of yall legit mad that niggas dont worship Jay Z, same for some Pac fans too. As a Pac fan I can accept his shortcomings and the fact that some ppl dont fuck with his music. Their top rapper list is their top rapper list. Big deal.

Some of yall taking the hova nickname literally

What I dont get for the life of me, is some of yall legit mad that niggas dont worship Jay Z, same for some Pac fans too. As a Pac fan I can accept his shortcomings and the fact that some ppl dont fuck with his music. Their top rapper list is their top rapper list. Big deal.

Get all the way the fuck outta here w/ that bullshit nigga.

ANY critique of Pac and y'all niggas lose y'all fuckn minds. see @Hiram

Like y'all ACTUALLY knew the MF. FOH

Get all the way the fuck outta here w/ that bullshit nigga.

ANY critique of Pac and y'all niggas lose y'all fuckn minds. see @Hiram

Like y'all ACTUALLY knew the MF. FOH

The irony of this shit. I aint got bent out of shape nor will I ever about ppl opinion on that nigga or any other nigga that aint my damn son

Yo ass is the main hutt hurt ass nigga in here. I called Jay Z insecure, which he is, and you been flying around with your cape ever since.

Ol'

giphy-13.gif

ass nigga

The irony of this shit. I aint got bent out of shape nor will I ever about ppl opinion on that nigga or any other nigga that aint my damn son

Yo ass is the main hutt hurt ass nigga in here. I called Jay Z insecure, which he is, and you been flying around with your cape ever since.

Ol'

View attachment 184556

ass nigga

Hurt? LOL

I just called your dumb ass out on that Jay is only successful cuz Pac & Big died, horseshit.

Newflash, fuck nigga, ur bichass still in here as well defending ur "play" daddy.

:hahaha: ...y'all Shakurletts are fukn pathetic.

Being a great lyricist is only part of being a great rapper. Its a lotta dope ass lyricists that cant make a good album, cant rock the crowd or lack charisma etc

Like somebody else said, it would have been nice to get to see Pac evolve his rhymes and i believe he was capable of doing all the lyricist lounge shit, but he didnt place a priority on that. Jay dropped his Jazo flow for big willie talk. End of the day, both them niggas focused on what they thought would sell records.

As far as I'm concerned, Jay didn't bring anything new to the table. He's a good lyricist, actually damned good, but that's it. He rode Jaz's coattails for years and snuck in behind Biggie basically spittin about the same shit. If Big was still alive we'd likely be talking about Jay in the same breath as AZ; a cat with lyrical skill but trying to do the same shit that Biggie and Nas were already doing but better.

Hurt? LOL

I just called your dumb ass out on that Jay is only successful cuz Pac & Big died, horseshit.

Newflash, fuck nigga, ur bichass still in here as well defending ur "play" daddy.

:hahaha: ...y'all Shakurletts are fukn pathetic.

Lol

You insecure as hell nigga. Just like your god.

Unlike your nutt huggin ass, I gave Jay his props, acknowledged Pacs shortcomings because again its just an opinion.

You keep cryin and no signin niggas because they dont feel the same way you do. You prolly was clappin your hands sideways before you posted that shit.

Ol' air snatchin ass nigga

Everytime you see a critique of jay z yo ass over there like

tenor-6.gif

Lol

You insecure as hell nigga. Just like your god.

Unlike your nutt huggin ass, I gave Jay his props, acknowledged Pacs shortcomings because again its just an opinion.

You keep cryin and no signin niggas because they dont feel the same way you do. You prolly was clappin your hands sideways before you posted that shit.

Ol' air snatchin ass nigga

Everytime you see a critique of jay z yo ass over there like

View attachment 184558

Wrong yet again.

Any and everybody get's criticized from me. Jay-Z included.

I ain't y'all hoe ass, fatherless niggas who act like Pac was above reproach.

As far as I'm concerned, Jay didn't bring anything new to the table. He's a good lyricist, actually damned good, but that's it. He rode Jaz's coattails for years and snuck in behind Biggie basically spittin about the same shit. If Big was still alive we'd likely be talking about Jay in the same breath as AZ; a cat with lyrical skill but trying to do the same shit that Biggie and Nas were already doing but better.

Exactly. This was my whole point from jump.

But niggas in here with they pads leakin.

Wrong yet again.

Any and everybody get's criticized from me. Jay-Z included.

I ain't y'all hoe ass, fatherless niggas who act like Pac was above reproach.

Im laughing at you. You like a broad that starts throwing insults cuz you dont her seriously.

So Ima do what you supposed to do when you come across a broad like that and let you argue with ya self

Quit typin so hard foe you break a nail nigga

Back