Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Called T.I About Being Ranked #2 Under Pac On His Goat List

**Jay would have never got the shine he had with Big still alive**, ergo Roc doesn't get much bigger and, truthfully, prolly would have fallen apart by the end of the decade.

It's almost too convenient for Jay tho... Maybe he shot Biggie to get him out of the way?

What makes you say that?

And what shine? Jay wasn't a big star til Hard Knock Life and even then you guys would have to tell me if he was a household name before the 00s

What makes you say that?

And what shine? Jay wasn't a big star til Hard Knock Life and even then you guys would have to tell me if he was a household name before the 00s

If Big lived, Jay would've always been the little homie. Forever in Big's shadow. Which in turn he would've prolly ended up dissing Big on some sucka shit like he did Nas.

"Cause in order for him to be the Don, Nas had to go."

Pac was the best all around to me hate it or love it. He had qualities I liked that other rappers lacked and I fuck wit Big Jay n Nas all of which in my top 5 DOA. I just happened to put Pac above them niggaz

:js4:
The topic was about Jay calling Tip about being second to Pac. It’s subjective. Ya boy was insecure and it shouldn’t have mattered to him at this point but it did. Now apparently niggaz is Shakurlettes to Naslims and Jigga Warriors mad cuz they can’t stand to see Pac at 1.

At the bolded no it isnt but sure yall meatbags keep on going

Back