Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ja Morant is accused of assaulting a 17 year old

Bruh I’m just furthering the examples maybe his parents ain’t the best role models yes they can be goofy too. I saw Dos video it gave me “blame the mama” vibes. What answer do you prefer.
In that particular situation it was her fault calling him to get involved to beat up a kid

In that particular situation it was her fault calling him to get involved to beat up a kid

I thought he was talking about all the incidents. His mom calling him def crazy but I still think it’s ain’t the folks around him. His parents and him might just be those kind of people. Folks was saying he needed better friends. But if he the big dawg

So wait…..
His mom sent him after a teenaged girl for talking trash in the stands and they broke another students phone?

So his mom using him as an attack dog on teens as a nba player?

So he stay going at kids…..he fight anyone on the court yet or just shove niggas like a sissy?

Poor @DOS_patos is doing so much research so that he can find a way to defend Ja. Ja is giving him ZERO openings.
We’ll see, I dint like to judge off second hand info. Especially when it’s a black man in the public eye. If I’m going to be against or for him, I need the facts right using my own research and cross referencing. That’s why I go like I go. But sometimes it’s funny to watch people stand on ignorance thinking they right.

But uh
I got nothing with bruh. He’s an idiot. The only defense I could make is his dad ain’t dad’n and his mom wants a street son, so he’s living how she want to see him so at this point he’s on cruise control doing stupid shit on his own. Seems to me they want him or are ok with him losing it all over proving who’s more important, his career and money or his friends and family.

Back