Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ja Morant is accused of assaulting a 17 year old

A spokesperson for the Shelby County Sheriff's Office said cops went to the NBA star's home in Tennessee shortly after Morant shared the concerning messages on his Instagram page ... and they say he told them simply "that he is taking a break from social media."

"He is fine," the spokesperson added.

It's not fair to assume a man, a father is suicidal because he posted "bye" on ig

It feels like piling on at this point
It’s not really a full assumption it’s just leaving the door open for it

And that’s not even all he posted and people who have been suicidal have had this same rollout

Where’s the unfairness

It’s not really a full assumption it’s just leaving the door open for it

And that’s not even all he posted and people who have been suicidal have had this same rollout

Where’s the unfairness
I'm not aware of any other comments made but based on "bye" saying he's suicidal feels like projection from the public. A bit of wishful thinking perhaps. It's like people are saying he should be feeling suicidal for fucking up like this.

I'm not aware of any other comments made but based on "bye" saying he's suicidal feels like projection from the public. A bit of wishful thinking perhaps. It's like people are saying he should be feeling suicidal for fucking up like this.
He said love you to his parents and daughter then said bye lol

It’s not wishful thinking it’s just speculation

Ja couldve found out Nike dropped him, couldve found out he suspended 40 games

Maybe stuff like that and other fallout we wouldn’t be privy to could weigh on him and make him feel suicidal for all we know

I’m not saying it’s a good chance of that I’m just saying you have to leave a sliver of room for that as a potential scenario

I can’t see how that’s unfair

He said love you to his parents and daughter then said bye lol

It’s not wishful thinking it’s just speculation

Ja couldve found out Nike dropped him, couldve found out he suspended 40 games

Maybe stuff like that and other fallout we wouldn’t be privy to could weigh on him and make him feel suicidal for all we know

I’m not saying it’s a good chance of that I’m just saying you have to leave a sliver of room for that as a potential scenario

I can’t see how that’s unfair
Anything's possible so I agree, you leave a sliver of room... However calling for a wellness check is more trolling him than supporting him. Its teasing him. So he said bye and maybe some other cryptic things but let's weigh that against the facts..like what we actually know are FACTS about Ja Morant.. If you do the math he has obviously way more reasons to want to live than die starting with his daughter..then his family, then this career, millions and lifestyle. I think people who are acting in good faith would be able to factor those things in before calling the authorities on that man. This is antagonistic to ja more than anything imo

Anything's possible so I agree, you leave a sliver of room... However calling for a wellness check is more trolling him than supporting him. Its teasing him. So he said bye and maybe some other cryptic things but let's weigh that against the facts..like what we actually know are FACTS about Ja Morant.. If you do the math he has obviously way more reasons to want to live than die starting with his daughter..then his family, then this career, millions and lifestyle. I think people who are acting in good faith would be able to factor those things in before calling the authorities on that man. This is antagonistic to ja more than anything imo
You’re taking a stance of “There’s no possible way Ja could be suicidal over this and anybody checking on him or taking his comments that way are patronizing him”

lol I can’t agree with that

I get the wellness check
I just don’t get the post.
Say you taking a break.
Why make it about saying bye to family? You still gonna see them right?

Nah , dude got issues he ain’t dealing with.
The alcoholism, thuggery, parents wanting him to be the opposite of what he may want, pressure from hanger ons.

He has a lot on his shoulders frfr

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
I get the wellness check
I just don’t get the post.
Say you taking a break.
Why make it about saying bye to family? You still gonna see them right?

Nah , dude got issues he ain’t dealing with.
The alcoholism, thuggery, parents wanting him to be the opposite of what he may want, pressure from hanger ons.

He has a lot on his shoulders frfr
Attention seeking or leaning into the mental health angle they already started

Back