Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ja Morant is accused of assaulting a 17 year old

Lmao at saying this a south thing

y’all niggas really out of touch
Nah thats why I asked to be put on game.

I dont remember cats in any region pulling out guns just to wave it while vibing to music. Its why I asked if youngins is doing this now or if its just a Ja thing.

It’s a dumb thing, not a south thing or a young thing. I’ve never known any serious person that would pull a gun out when dancing. That’s some video shit and Ja trying to live his life like he in a music video.

I don’t even think he doing it on purpose. I think he get drunk and want to feel like he in the video from the music he listening to at the time.

Everybody has had those moments where the music make you feel a certain way. Only difference is dumb people risk millions of dollars by pulling out a gun on video when they get that feeling.

It’s a dumb thing, not a south thing or a young thing. I’ve never known any serious person that would pull a gun out when dancing. That’s some video shit and Ja trying to live his life like he in a music video.

I don’t even think he doing it on purpose. I think he get drunk and want to feel like he in the video from the music he listening to at the time.

Everybody has had those moments where the music make you feel a certain way. Only difference is dumb people risk millions of dollars by pulling out a gun on video when they get that feeling.
Niggas losing control of they emotions to music?😂🤣
Got dude being pink during slow jams.

Someone school me though? Is this a new young person thing? Or is this somethit cats always did down south? Im talking about the flashing a gun when partying and dancing to music and shit.

Is this shit some what normal? Or is this just a Ja thing?
Nah this is a little new. At least in the smartphone and 4k era.

We're watching a 23 year old millionaire in the middle of an identity crisis and nobody knows what to do.

Nah this is a little new. At least in the smartphone and 4k era.

We're watching a 23 year old millionaire in the middle of an identity crisis and nobody knows what to do.
Seems more people want him to be something he’s not vs who he may be.
There’s no telling the story they may be feeding him.

what does that have to do with the fact his mom called him (or potentially could have calledhis dad / her husband) to get some kid jumped?
what we doin here?

Bruh I’m just furthering the examples maybe his parents ain’t the best role models yes they can be goofy too. I saw Dos video it gave me “blame the mama” vibes. What answer do you prefer.

Back