Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ja Morant is accused of assaulting a 17 year old

40 games.
ChatGPT Adam Silver

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
As NBA Commissioner, it is my responsibility to uphold the values and standards of our league, both on and off the court. Unfortunately, we have had to take action against one of our star players who has repeatedly engaged in conduct detrimental to the league.
Effective immediately, [Name of Player] has been suspended for 40 games for his actions. This decision was made after careful consideration of all available information and after consultations with the NBA Players Association.
We take all allegations of misconduct seriously and will not tolerate any behavior that undermines the integrity of the game and the reputation of our league. We are committed to ensuring a safe and respectful work environment for all involved in the NBA, and we will continue to enforce our policies and protocols to ensure that this is the case.
We believe that our players are role models for fans around the world, and we remain committed to supporting, educating, and working with them to promote positive values both on and off the court. We fully expect [Name of Player] to take responsibility for his actions, learn from this experience, and take steps to make amends and earn back the trust of his teammates, fans, and the NBA community at large.
We appreciate the support and cooperation of the NBA Players Association and all parties involved in this matter. We look forward to continuing to work together to ensure the ongoing success and growth of the NBA.
Thank you.
[Your name] NBA Commissioner

The more I read up in this…..his family ain’t shit.

His mom called him to a shoe store because she argued with a young dude and ja brought his crew?

Wtf would you involve your son in that when you got a fuckin husband? And your son can change all their lives?

Plus dudes seems to drink a lot.
I hope someone is trying to slow him down…..that shit catches up with you fast.

Bruh is surrounded by fuckery.

How dude not feel like he let his parents down was my first question with this.

But it seems like they ok with him losing it.
Dad rather dance in the sidelines and fight Shannon than put his foot down with his kid.
Mom using him as an enforcer…like ja gonna roll up and make me apologize. Now I’m really gonna sick her ass for calling her cupcake to throw hands with me.
Then he noodle wrist shaking a small gun with his shirt off in a strip club like one of them hoes……

Dude needs to overhaul his whole circle.

Only one that seems solid is his sister.

Someone school me though? Is this a new young person thing? Or is this somethit cats always did down south? Im talking about the flashing a gun when partying and dancing to music and shit.

Is this shit some what normal? Or is this just a Ja thing?

Someone school me though? Is this a new young person thing? Or is this somethit cats always did down south? Im talking about the flashing a gun when partying and dancing to music and shit.

Is this shit some what normal? Or is this just a Ja thing?
Normal for young gang kids influenced by under 30 gang rappers

Why Ja is acting like This when he’s a star basketball player is why everybody’s confused lol

It’s just a case of being in the streets is the cool thing to emulate

If you think about it miles bridges is like this too but he beat that girl up before he could be caught on vid with the guns

Normal for young gang kids influenced by under 30 gang rappers

Why Ja is acting like This when he’s a star basketball player is why everybody’s confused lol

It’s just a case of being in the streets is the cool thing to emulate

If you think about it miles bridges is like this too but he beat that girl up before he could be caught on vid with the guns
Even the young gang influenced shit part must be some down south shit.

Cause for us, we wasnt pulling out guns cause we had to keep them hidden in the car.

A mfer wouldnt have dreamed of pulling out the gun they snuck into a club cause they was feeling the music in Jersey, New York, Philly etc

Even the young gang influenced shit part must be some down south shit.

Cause for us, we wasnt pulling out guns cause we had to keep them hidden in the car.

A mfer wouldnt have dreamed of pulling out the gun they snuck into a club cause they was feeling the music in Jersey, New York, Philly etc
Yeah that’s true lol

Combination of what I said and relaxed gun laws in the south

Remember when bouknight was found sleeping with a gun on his lap? Coach punished him by playing him two games later lol

Back