Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW J. Cole - KOD

I dont

more life made my scalp itch

Are u saying Drakes music is like dandruff?

I've heard many people critisize Drake and his music he's been labelled soft, critisized for using ghost writers and singing on hooks, been called 1 dimensional for his subject matter themed mainly around women, been dissed for being from an upper class suburban back round where as hip-hop is a working class inner city genre and culture, been called overrated time and time again

But never once i seen anyone get an itchy scalp from hearing his joints

Never listened to an album by him. The thing with Drake and J. Cole and Kendrick and why they and their peers never really grabbed my attention is that it's like hearing an album from my little brother. I'm not interested in that shit.

I've been bumping hip hop music since '88 these cats found it in 94 and 95 at the earliest. I'll admit it I'm mad spoiled. I was lucky enough to witness the true evolution of the game in real time. Because of that we have different ideas of what the essence is. With that said 4/20 may be a good a reason as any to give the kid a chance. Assuming it would be on Spotify.

Honestly the game changed

I don’t discredit FNL/Warm up as projects for being mixtapes

The work stands up to other great bodies, even more so because of the length

4yeo is a mood album, just as TPAB.He’s doing the best rapping of his career on that album, it’s just only 5 rap song

In retrospect, none of his projects have been weak.his debut was just watered down because we heard most of better songs

Born Sinner is really dope and tied for my favorite with FHD. I look at the criticism he gets and can’t take it serious cause it never seems to be true criticism of the art, just jokes and shit

And when niggas lean on him talking about college, I immediately know they talking out the wrong side. Does he reference it from time, yeah because it’s one of his experiences just like Hov still mentions those 92 bricks

Never listened to an album by him. The thing with Drake and J. Cole and Kendrick and why they and their peers never really grabbed my attention is that it's like hearing an album from my little brother. I'm not interested in that shit.

I've been bumping hip hop music since '88 these cats found it in 94 and 95 at the earliest. I'll admit it I'm mad spoiled. I was lucky enough to witness the true evolution of the game in real time. Because of that we have different ideas of what the essence is. With that said 4/20 may be a good a reason as any to give the kid a chance. Assuming it would be on Spotify.
This just some uppity ass old nigga fake elitist shit

KRIT the gawd of this shit but I hope Cole comes through and crush the building. Looking forward to this album.

Back