Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW J. Cole - KOD

Might be his magnum opus. Some of the best albums ever were recorded in a short time period or under duress.

J. Cole this deep in the game and he has no classic albums.... I believe this has to be the one or it'll never happen like Wale blowing up LOLOLOL
Mane getcho ass outta hea.

The only K.O.D album I fucks with
tecnn9ne-K.O.D.-cover.jpg
Classic

Man that snippet sounds dope af. Dude sounded like XXX on it though. I'm excited for the new album. I can tell it's gonna be aggressive since he feels he gotta prove a point.

4 Your Eyez Only Was Solid...It Could've Used A Fire Squad Type Joint Or Two To Break Up The Jazzy-ness Of The Album But It Was Still Good...False Prophets And Everybody Dies Are 2 Of My Favorite Joints From The Last Few Years So This Shit Should Be Fire Unless He Decides To Go Left Field

Kendrick and Cole, two newer artists that i can enjoy their whole damn discography so far. And they still got a lot of career ahead of them.

The thing about the 2 is that Kendrick's albums (not counting Untitled Unmastered) are all better than his early mixtapes.

Cole peaked musically w/ his early mixtapes to me. Not saying his albums suck but they not touchin FNL or Warm Up.

FHD was a very good album but im not rankin it above FNL or Warm Up.

It's gonna sound like a cliche but i never heard anyone outside of internet rap blogs bump J Cole's music out loud in public or talk about him, never heard a song of his in a club.

Back