Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW J. Cole - KOD

Objectively FHD is not a classic

4 your eyes only was boring but the fake deep niggas liked it as they were deciphering how he was talking about some other nigga and thought it was amazing on some lupe shit

Born sinner was eh

When cole got on his black lives matter shit is when he got REALLY wack and pretentious

FHD is classic now??

im-done-gif-jumping-out-window-9.gif

That’s how I feel too. I don’t think he’s strong enough musically to carry whole albums by himself. He hit the lottery with FHD now he keep going back to the same shit.
co-sign. I don't think he needs to have a bunch of other rappers on there (especially cause I think he'd choose rappers from Dreamville over rappers that most people wanna hear him with) but he at least needs something like Miguel on Power Trip or Trey Songz on Can't Get Enough.

Objectively FHD is not a classic

4 your eyes only was boring but the fake deep niggas liked it as they were deciphering how he was talking about some other nigga and thought it was amazing on some lupe shit

Born sinner was eh

When cole got on his black lives matter shit is when he got REALLY wack and pretentious

Ain't currensy your favorite rapper nigga? Man if u dont sitcho ass down lol

Dont front like j cole aint boring. No charisma whatsoever.
It's So Hard to take U Niggas serious about music to begin With. The bolded Is not an Original thought by you, But U run w/the Narrative anyway...U are a Follower period. Cole is boring , He's Nyquil status.ect ect...How bout this instead an opinion from you about Cole then we'll go forward & see if it's debate worthy......

Charisma ? Like who Cardi B , The 69 Culture Vulture, u cats are laughable @ best..... That cardi B thread was pathetic Grown ass Black dudes praising the like of a stripper.....turned "Sigh"

Lmaoooo Any Cole thread U niggas flock to It ...Facts

My critique on Cole isnt that hes boring... But more about how corny he can be.

Some of his song themes and def alot of his bars can be on cringe status.

Bishes luv him tho and they buy albums so this for sure goin plat no matter what happens

Back