Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED It Is What It Is Show (Cam & Mase)

test
Ehh, health risks?

Nahh that clip was not about her saying she wanted to marry a white man... she was saying she wants her own kind but would marry a white man before a black American man, because of all the ignorant stereotypes she believes.

Because as Cam, @Duwop and several of us have stated... they don't fuck with us. Let it go bruh. We all we got 🤷🏾‍♂️
From a show sponsored by white people that also had that chick looking goofy as hell. Thats what you got. Ite bro if thats what you wanna believe

lol dis said African Americans are the leaders of the Black race. That’s sounds completely insane being that he speaks no African languages. Like saying Fat Joe the King of the Spanish(idk if he speak Spanish)

smh fr fr.

Most ppl jus love being put in boxes.

How about "im part of the human race"

Oh well. nvm

giphy.gif

smh @SeaSnake

Beef aside, why did u wack this post?

what about it do u disagree with?

Or are you jus being a child?

American blacks stay dissin caribbean.

Assholes are everywhere.

Theres great people in Jersey. Some terrible people too (shocking!).
Met some cool ass people in Bermuda. Met some assholes as well.
Met some dope Jamaicans.. and some who werent so dope.
Met some wonderful people from Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Eritrea, Kenya, Ethiopia.
Also ran into some aint shit Nigerians and Eritreans.

Waste of energy saying "THEY" dont fuck with us. Folks would be better off just saying the ones i've ran into dont if thats the case

*shrugs*

From a show sponsored by white people that also had that chick looking goofy as hell. Thats what you got. Ite bro if thats what you wanna believe
Ehh, there's been other examples in media and in real life posted in this thread, you chose to ignore it.. I don't want it to be true just like you.. but it is true

The way y'all stay in denial is a bad symptom in our community. We are very slow to adapt. We live in denial about people we want to be on our side and we just want things to stay the same. That's why it's hard for black people to let go of the anti black Democrats. We just want to cling on to what we're used to, despite overwhelming evidence that they don't fuck with us..........

Ehh, there's been other examples in media and in real life posted in this thread, you chose to ignore it.. I don't want it to be true just like you.. but it is true

The way y'all stay in denial is a bad symptom in our community. We are very slow to adapt. We live in denial about people we want to be on our side and we just want things to stay the same. That's why it's hard for black people to let go of the anti black Democrats. We just want to cling on to what we're used to, despite overwhelming evidence that they don't fuck with us..........
But we can list examples of the opposite media and real life. There asshole and dumbasses everywhere thats life. Like Cam says this but is beefing with Joe Budden over what exactly. You posted that clip from Nasheed twitter he'll say africans dont fuck with us but he has white mother in law guess she do fuck with us huh. We got ways to go

Last edited:
Regardless of continental Africans having no relations with African Americans is a stretch there are definitely some but not everyone. There are 1.5 billion Africans and not including diaspora.

Anyway African American is older terminology of ourselves than any other terminology

Swear to everything yall have the internet and make goofy remarks consistently.

Anyway genetically African Americans descend from genetically diverse populations in Africa making African Americans the most diverse genetically group in the world and thats not including European and other ethnicities we may have base on individually.

So from there whats your issue with African American cause Nigerian wouldn't say hi to you with his parents around. Sorry dude colonialism affects everyone and white supremacy is a virus. Europeans fucked everything up with their pseudo race theory and stupid barbershop weed smoke conversations.

Bruh I have an African name

100% of the time African people realize I'm not actually African they ALWAYS frowned their face up. When I was in college, the African kids would never hang out with us when their parents came in town. They always had to pretend they were only hanging around other Africans or white kids. Never the black Americans.

I could go on, but those are my personal experiences. I agree with Cam though. They don't really fuck with us... It's a difference between black Americans and genuine Africans
All true. They be thinking the better than us. I do not know where it came from but there is a belief that African immigrants work harder than black Americans. I saw a clip on YouTube from a discussion where an African was saying black Americans got a lot of criminals. He kept saying " y'all" when a woman wss pressing him about how he view us. I had a white man say the same things so some of those Africans think like white supremacists towards us.

Last edited:
:hahaha:

ayo sometimes - abw stands for a black whiteboi with this anti-black shit.

Cam X got some of y'all wildin....

not dismissing anyones anecdotal experiences - it just should never result in ALL/MAJORITY of black people from Africa/Caribbean aint shit.
No one has said that. When we went to the Bahamas the locals we encountered were cool. In general there is a stigma of Black Americans from other groups of similar origins. I been hearing that we are lazy compared to Africans specifically since I was a kid.

All true. They be thinking the better than us. I do not know where it came from but there is a belief that African immigrants work harder than black Americans. I saw a clip on YouTube from a discusion where an African was saying black Americans got a lot of crimimals. He kept saying " y'all" when a woman wss pressing him about how he view us. I had a white man say the same things so some of those Africans think like white supremacists towards us.

African Americans thought Africans were savages as well. Made fun of voodun and all the white supremacist tactics. Both are guilty quit listening to white folks both sides.

Ya lived experiences aren't universal... some are shared, while others have had different interactions
:hahaha:

ayo sometimes - abw stands for a black whiteboi with this anti-black shit.

Cam X got some of y'all wildin....

not dismissing anyones anecdotal experiences - it just should never result in ALL/MAJORITY of black people from Africa/Caribbean aint shit.
Nah bruhs you're being dismissive. "they don't like us either" is something I've literally heard AND REJECTED from childhood. People are saying Africans don't fuck with us because.......... we fuck with them but we don't feel the love back.. you cannot dismiss that.

I can quantify this shit... based on all the info and rhetoric I've accumulated in almost 4 decades i can surmise that 7/10 Africans don't fuck with black Americans.. that's only a 30% success rate of Unity, which doesn't cut it..

calculator-kid.gif

Back