Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED It Is What It Is Show (Cam & Mase)

test
Thars a lie. Black Ameeicans have never looked at Africans as savages. You been lying a lot in here but I had to call this one out. You can listen to the music and look at civil rights for how black Americans viewed Africa.
Bruh it isn't all black Americans, but some most definitely did... let's not act like it didn't happen

Thars a lie. Black Ameeicans have never looked at Africans as savages. You been lying a lot in here but I had to call this one out. You can listen to the music and look at civil rights for how black Americans viewed Africa.

Bro thats what I heard here in Columbus, Ohio and from other black people growing up.

Since everyone can express their experiences I heard thank god for slavery growing up to get out of Africa.

Dude everyone got joked on sad as it was. Some people got clowned for their clothes, some for hair, some for weight. Not saying it was right but kids are cruel. What made Africans think they were immune from roasting. Hell during my era some people even got talked about cause their parent may have been on drugs. Ain't nobody walking around now as adults tripping on what a dumb 10yr old said to them in 89.
You can change hair, clothes and weight. You cant change where your area from our how you grew up. One is more detrimental than the other. It is kind of like being made fun of cause you are too dark.

I don't know why it's so hard for some people to wrap their mind around the fact that native born Black Americans are a totally different people than Caribbeans and Africans.

If Brazilians understand that they might be Latino but to they are different than a Colombian, I don't know why Black people in America can't. Nigerians and Ethiopians know they are different yet still African.

You have few places that are a historic melting pot of Black people from all over like Miami and the tri-state area, but in most places, it's native-born Black Americans.

Native-born Black Americans have been in America since 1619, as slaves to White people and Native Americans. Fought in every war. They never been the majority. They didn't even keep most of their African customs and traditions like Caribbeans due to the differences in slavery in the islands vs. The US.

Majority of Africans and Caribbeans came to America during the 80s, you had a few that came during the 30s and 60s to attend HBCUs or find work.

The era in America of Black just being Black is over. There are too many Black immigrants with extensive family networks, they aren't just gonna assimilate into flat Blackness. They stress their distinct identity all the damn time. Native-born Black Americans can absolutely should do the same without it being controversial.

Bruh it isn't all black Americans, but some most definitely did... let's not act like it didn't happen
It didn't happen. The reason African-American became a term was because of Black Americans recognizing our African roots. There is no scenario where a black person has referred to Africans as savages.

It didn't happen. The reason African-American became a term was because of Black Americans recognizing our African roots. There is no scenario where a black person has referred to Africans as savages.
Well blessings on you for not seeing or hearing of those negative situations... but I seen em and talked to others who either witness or was terribly treated or did the raggedy behavior

Mase was bugging. It sounded good and he put a bow on it at the end but nah.

I dont believe in destiny or purpose, but I would ask him what if Kobes destiny was to die young in a helicopter. Then what?

Mase was bugging. It sounded good and he put a bow on it at the end but nah.

I dont believe in destiny or purpose, but I would ask him what if Kobes destiny was to die young in a helicopter. Then what?
I believe you have roads clear roads you can chose but there is also happenstance which isnt destiny but fortune.. or misfortune🤷🏾‍♂️

I believe you have roads clear roads you can chose but there is also happenstance which isnt destiny but fortune.. or misfortune🤷🏾‍♂️
Lets make ot clear. The part about every step and decision you made leading you here is 100% true. But I dont chalk that to good or bad destiny. The shit isnt pre ordained its just cause every action comes with a reaction.

The whole you was suppposed to or not supposed to is where im having an issue. Cause I dont believe in destiny and all that, but if I did, what if Kobes destiny was to die young? The Mase makes it sounds makes it like everyones destined for long healthy and successful lives but decisions you made fucked that up.

Again im just not a destiny guy. But if destiny was a thing, some folks would need to have bad destinies too

Back