Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED It Is What It Is Show (Cam & Mase)

test
Bruh I have an African name

100% of the time African people realize I'm not actually African they ALWAYS frowned their face up. When I was in college, the African kids would never hang out with us when their parents came in town. They always had to pretend they were only hanging around other Africans or white kids. Never the black Americans.

I could go on, but those are my personal experiences. I agree with Cam though. They don't really fuck with us... It's a difference between black Americans and genuine Africans

Asian Americans use the term and then they break down by country. To me it’s term that fits perfectly. Black people come from Africa. I have no problem saying Black either. To me and I think most people it’s not a difference between African American and Black American.

:huh2:

Sir. We called ourselves African-Americans for 40 years

We were the only ones on that Unity shit from the '70s '80s and early 90s.. we embrace them they never embraced us back

Because the truth is Africans are tribal people, they don't even fuck with each other. Yourba beefing with igbo's Etc.. how can we expect them to embrace us when they don't embrace themselves?
They

Don't

Fuck

With

Us

They admit it on network television

Joel Embiid won’t even play for his own national team in the Olympics
Ehh, health risks?
This Network Television is run by who? 😂 This clip said she would marry a white man. White people got yall believing whatever.
Nahh that clip was not about her saying she wanted to marry a white man... she was saying she wants her own kind but would marry a white man before a black American man, because of all the ignorant stereotypes she believes.

Because as Cam, @Duwop and several of us have stated... they don't fuck with us. Let it go bruh. We all we got 🤷🏾‍♂️

Theres like 50+ different countries in Africa. It's a whole fuckin CONTINENT.

but none of them fuck with us huh?

lol aite
So you're just going to ignore all the receipts and du right? You're going to ignore niggas lived experiences to keep pushing your fairy tale huh? On brand...

@Inori you see everything, literally everything on some happy-go-lucky can't we all just get along and read comic books fairy tale shit. For you, seeing things the way they actually are isn't safe, so you pretend there's no problem, be it with Democrats, racism or now this topic

There's been hard evidence provided in here. If you believe otherwise I dare you post counter evidence

Why wouldn't you? You made the claim, prove it..

Back