Welcome To aBlackWeb

Israel Prime Minister Says Country Is "At War"

I am not denying that it's a genocide. I am saying that the ethnic cleansing is basically on hold (because the Biden admin opposes it).

Genocide ≠ ethnic cleansing.

Again, no it's not. While genocide and ethnic cleansing aren't exactly the same, they can coincided. If you complete a successful genocide, you will have ethnically cleansed the area. Israel is continuing on with the genocide, and the Biden admin is not opposing it. Also, again, Israel pulled the same move that the Germans did with the Holocaust. The told other countries to take the Palestinians. Those other countries refused. That's what "put the ethnic cleansing on hold" not Biden. Biden hasn't done shit but draw lines in the sand and then ignore it when Israel crosses those lines.

Again, no it's not. While genocide and ethnic cleansing aren't exactly the same, they can coincided. If you complete a successful genocide, you will have ethnically cleansed the area. Israel is continuing on with the genocide, and the Biden admin is not opposing it. Also, again, Israel pulled the same move that the Germans did with the Holocaust. The told other countries to take the Palestinians. Those other countries refused. That's what "put the ethnic cleansing on hold" not Biden. Biden hasn't done shit but draw lines in the sand and then ignore it when Israel crosses those lines.

As far as I know, they stopped long ago looking for countries to take Gazans. Why? I say it's because of Biden's opposition.

And as bad as it's been, over 90 per cent of Gazans are still there, so ethnic cleansing by genocide is very far from a reality. If the area is ethnically cleansed, it will be mainly by population transfer.

Back