Welcome To aBlackWeb

Israel Prime Minister Says Country Is "At War"

Naw… I like Medhi but he coping here. Official leaks and memos have shown Bibi not doing anything the Administration don’t want him doing. If he wanted Israel to do what he wanted he just needs to pick up the phone. See 2022 when IDF was bombing the AP building in Gaza

Naw… I like Medhi but he coping here. Official leaks and memos have shown Bibi not doing anything the Administration don’t want him doing. If he wanted Israel to do what he wanted he just needs to pick up the phone. See 2022 when IDF was bombing the AP building in Gaza

This is crazy. Bibi is not doing Biden's bidding. And the Biden admin has at clearly affected how they conduct the war. And on top of all that, if Trump is elected, they're going to try to ethnically cleanse and settle Gaza.

This is crazy. Bibi is not doing Biden's bidding. And the Biden admin has at clearly affected how they conduct the war. And on top of all that, if Trump is elected, they're going to try to ethnically cleanse and settle Gaza.

Im not saying Biden is doing Bibi's bidding, Im saying that he is not trying to stop and is giving him as much cover as he can.

No, they're not. Gazans are still there.

They are not ethnically cleansed until the population actually moves or is pushed out of the territory.

Bruh what? Israel literally tried to get Egypt to open up its border and let the Gazans feel there. The only reason the Gazans haven't been pushed out is because they have nowhere to go. Israel is absolutely trying to get rid of all the Palestinians in Gaza.

And you're going to have to explain what you think Biden's administration has done to check Israel, because based on what we've seen, Israel has done exactly what it wants to do.

Bruh what? Israel literally tried to get Egypt to open up its border and let the Gazans feel there. The only reason the Gazans haven't been pushed out is because they have nowhere to go. Israel is absolutely trying to get rid of all the Palestinians in Gaza.

And you're going to have to explain what you think Biden's administration has done to check Israel, because based on what we've seen, Israel has done exactly what it wants to do.

Nobody knows wtf he is talking about. Everybody outside of Israel knows this is genocide

What are we arguing about here? I completely agree with the bolded.

They tried to ethnically cleanse Gaza and failed. If Trump is elected, they will try again. You can book it.

So explain exactly what you're trying to argue. Right now Gazans are being killed and forced to move from place to place. But are they actively trying to ethnically cleanse Gaza right now? Is that what you're arguing? If so, how are they doing that?

As for the last paragraph, I have gone back and forth about this with others already. One thing is that they have used less 2000b bombs.

What are we arguing about here? I completely agree with the bolded.

They tried to ethnically cleanse Gaza and failed. If Trump is elected, they will try again. You can book it.

So explain exactly what you're trying to argue. Right now Gazans are being killed and forced to move from place to place. But are they actively trying to ethnically cleanse Gaza right now? Is that what you're arguing? If so, how are they doing that?

As for the last paragraph, I have gone back and forth about this with others already. One thing is that they have used less 2000b bombs.

😐

so if they continue to kill and force these people to move to move from place to place, bombing them every step along the way until they are no more... what would you call that exactly?

😐

so if they continue to kill and force these people to move to move from place to place, bombing them every step along the way until they are no more... what would you call that exactly?

I am not denying that it's a genocide. I am saying that the ethnic cleansing is basically on hold (because the Biden admin opposes it).

Genocide ≠ ethnic cleansing.

Back