Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is your ex responsible for upkeeping the lifestyle they introduced you to?

I know that but the logic ain't right.

And people keep saying she should have saved for a rainy day... whose to say she ain't been saving? A chick will act broke so you can finance them while stacking bread on the low. Then as soon as she can't get another penny out of you, she start spending her own dough and posting captions like "Never needed no nigga to finance me... BEEN getting paper"

And you sitting there like

:myheart:
The logic is right cuz u want ur shit to be used as u see fit

If some bitch is holding on to ur shit how u gonna do what u wanna do w it ... even if it’s give it to a new chick

I feel like the Gabi whole premise and idea of breaking up outta to be silly and unrealistic

Leave today and make arrangements for her to get her things another day

8hrs-16hrs in total

Fam. Ain’t no wrong answer to me lmao.

You can put her out day 1 or give her a weeks lmao.

Just know she ain’t keeping none of that shit.

Will her job do that for her if they fire her, or release her?

Dudes better stop being a lick out here for these bird-brain ass women
Some do. It's usually called a severance package but I've even seen some professional chicks use every loophole they can with vacation time, short or long term disability, family leave, etc so they can comfortably move on to the next gig.

I know that but the logic ain't right.

And people keep saying she should have saved for a rainy day... whose to say she ain't been saving? A chick will act broke so you can finance them while stacking bread on the low. Then as soon as she can't get another penny out of you, she start spending her own dough and posting captions like "Never needed no nigga to finance me... BEEN getting paper"

And you sitting there like

:myheart:
Bruh even lil girls that get an allowance will do that. at a young age even before they preteen they be lying about the money they have just so they can spend yours smh

View attachment 570739

cuz I coulda swore in another thread niggas was takin responsibility for defending their ex's honor from the current bf

unless it's 2 sides

"riight"

If you can show me anywhere in that thread where niggas said it was their responsibility, I'd LOVE to see it. Another example of people’s opinions being misrepresented. It's almost like niggas don't care that words have meanings. Ah well.

Last edited:
Fam. Ain’t no wrong answer to me lmao.

You can put her out day 1 or give her a weeks lmao.

Just know she ain’t keeping none of that shit.
Agreed. But im giving that 16hr notice cause its fair

And DEF agree on not keeping none of that shit

Some do. It's usually called a severance package but I've even seen some professional chicks use every loophole they can with vacation time, short or long term disability, family leave, etc so they can comfortably move on to the next gig.

The Bird ass woman in the clip don't have leave or vacation time build up.

Bird ass women don't know what you would be talking about when you say severance package. You did right by saying professional chicks.

If you can show me anywhere in that thread why niggas said it was their responsibility, I'd LOVE to see it. Another example of niggas opinions being misrepresented. It's almost like niggas don't care that words have meanings. Ah well.
Being asked about whether you'd defend your child's mother from violence vs. Funding the lifestyle of some bum bitch...yeah those two things are comparable

:mybad:

I was jus responding to the statement "don't matter what you put after 'is your ex responsible for...' the answer is no"

but I digress.. cuz it's 2 sides lol

Agreed. But im giving that 16hr notice cause its fair

And DEF agree on not keeping none of that shit
But I said in my example if you moved somebody outa where they was at...possibly changed zip codes and you were taking care of all expenses....they gotta find a job and a new place to live. That's gon take a few weeks minimum.

That courtesy should only be extended to somebody you broke up with on good terms tho. If they were foul they gotta figure it out.

Back