Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is your ex responsible for upkeeping the lifestyle they introduced you to?

but the underlined is only a problem for regular niggaz tho, right?

so why should u care about how the next man simps?

in the end it just comes down to entitlement on both sides

if u already know what u are willing to accept, then u will never have issues dealing with a person who is gassed up

IMO u should just do what u prefer.......I think giving someone a transition is reasonable especially if u were the one who brought them to a certain level in the 1st place
If the conversation is still about the chick in the video...she said ol boy should keep her in the lifestyle she's accustomed to, only because he put her there, until she can find a new dude to do the same or similar.

As a woman who understands these types of relationships/arrangements, even *I* wouldn't be so bold and entitled as to think my ex should continue to fund a lifestyle that I only came to have because he put me on, until I find another "sponsor"...the audacity!

Nvm what this goofy bitch talkin bout tho....but I think there is a discussion to be had about ppl that are dating someone way outside their tax bracket, should there be a grace period for them to transition out of your life if yall break up assuming yall mutually parted ways and there was nothing foul going on that caused it.

Idk I kinda think you gotta give the other person a month or 2 to get it together especially if you moved them out of where they were and were paying their bills/they werent working. That's just me being a decent person rn tho...im fina watch this new loki and go to bed so my attitude could change in a few hrs lol

If we had a discussion and I told her to break her lease and move in me with me, and then told her to quit her job cause I got her, and she didnt do anything fucked up that ended the relationship, I would agree she deserves a grace period while she gets all her stuff together.

Last edited:
If the conversation is still about the chick in the video...she said ol boy should keep her in the lifestyle she's accustomed to, only because he put her there, until she can find a new dude to do the same or similar.

As a woman who understands these types of relationships/arrangements, even *I* wouldn't be so bold and entitled as to think my ex should continue to fund a lifestyle that I only came to have because he put me on, until I find another "sponsor"...the audacity!

I was just talking in general terms

but as far as shorty in the video............she's right in the way she thinks

she's just wrong in execution

what she was looking for was a marriage type situation.......or at least a dude on the same wavelength with the way she is thinking

but she played herself cuz she should've chose better

youngins these days keep devaluing marriage but still want to try to get the benefits that come with it🙁

I was just talking in general terms

but as far as shorty in the video............she's right in the way she thinks

she's just wrong in execution

what she was looking for was a marriage type situation.......or at least a dude on the same wavelength with the way she is thinking

but she played herself cuz she should've chose better

youngins these days keep devaluing marriage but still want to try to get the benefits that come with it🙁
LMAO...what???

She was NOT looking for "a marriage type situation"...unless being a "kept woman" is a marriage type situation lol

She wanted a sponsor...got one...then he wasn't her sponsor anymore...and she feels like ol' boy should continue to fund a lifestyle that she'd never have without him...until she finds another dude who can/will do the same or similar

What if she never finds another sponsor? It sounds like she hit a lick with him...she ain't always gettin it like that. She played herself cuz she was lazy hoin and had to depend on his generosity to see her to the next lick IF she could get one.

LMAO...what???

She was NOT looking for "a marriage type situation"...unless being a "kept woman" is a marriage type situation lol

She wanted a sponsor...got one...then he wasn't her sponsor anymore...and she feels like ol' boy should continue to fund a lifestyle that she'd never have without him...until she finds another dude who can/will do the same or similar

What if she never finds another sponsor? It sounds like she hit a lick with him...she ain't always gettin it like that. She played herself cuz she was lazy hoin and had to depend on his generosity to see her to the next lick IF she could get one.

the only situation with legal rights as a "kept woman" IS a marriage type situation

otherwise having a sponsor is just saying ur pussy is being paid for......that's ultimately btw her and whatever dude willing to pay

u just said it that she was lazy hoing 😂

but nothing is saying she can't find another mofo cool with that arrangement

shit these lil niggaz today subscribe to OF of strangers......so how delusional is she if mofos will continue to let her get away with it:js4:

the only situation with legal rights as a "kept woman" IS a marriage type situation

otherwise having a sponsor is just saying ur pussy is being paid for......that's ultimately btw her and whatever dude willing to pay

u just said it that she was lazy hoing 😂

but nothing is saying she can't find another mofo cool with that arrangement

shit these lil niggaz today subscribe to OF of strangers......so how delusional is she if mofos will continue to let her get away with it:js4:
Le sigh

Good talk

Have a great weekend, Sir

Lmao at Grace period ....so my new chick gotta wait to move in and drive her new Benz?

Lmao foh since she wasn’t paying no bills and etc..... she should have been saving for a rainy day
Why are you buying the new chick a Benz and moving her into your crib before your ex packed her bags?

That's the type of shit that keeps people single: moving too fast. You gon look up one day and see a bunch of women daring you to put them out your crib but won't fuck you.

If she lives with you and you just decided to end it out the blue I’m pretty sure you giving her a month.

But a month is more than enough lol
I feel like the Gabi whole premise and idea of breaking up outta nowhere to be silly and unrealistic

Leave today and make arrangements for her to get her things another day

8hrs-16hrs in total

but the underlined is only a problem for regular niggaz tho, right?

so why should u care about how the next man simps?

in the end it just comes down to entitlement on both sides

if u already know what u are willing to accept, then u will never have issues dealing with a person who is gassed up
Not that it would be a problem for him in that he wouldn’t be able to deal, but that she’d be coming with all this extra stuff that the regular dude just don’t need. He would have to constantly keep putting her in check, and keep her there, in order for things to go smooth for any long period of time since she come from this privilege life that she used to make herself feel important and put herself (as opposed to the greater good) above everything and everyone she deal with.

You have a point though it don’t really matter what the next man do in how they simp, but i still found it ridiculous and hilarious at the same time because I know even if I had disposable cash I feel there’s no woman in the world to be buying her apartment and car for just because so you can get some 😼

Last edited:
Why are you buying the new chick a Benz and moving her into your crib before your ex packed her bags?

That's the type of shit that keeps people single: moving too fast. You gon look up one day and see a bunch of women daring you to put them out your crib but won't fuck you.
It wasn’t meant to be taken literally fam

It wasn’t meant to be taken literally fam
I know that but the logic ain't right.

And people keep saying she should have saved for a rainy day... whose to say she ain't been saving? A chick will act broke so you can finance them while stacking bread on the low. Then as soon as she can't get another penny out of you, she start spending her own dough and posting captions like "Never needed no nigga to finance me... BEEN getting paper"

And you sitting there like

:myheart:

Back