Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is your ex responsible for upkeeping the lifestyle they introduced you to?

tenor.gif

Nvm what this goofy bitch talkin bout tho....but I think there is a discussion to be had about ppl that are dating someone way outside their tax bracket, should there be a grace period for them to transition out of your life if yall break up assuming yall mutually parted ways and there was nothing foul going on that caused it.

Idk I kinda think you gotta give the other person a month or 2 to get it together especially if you moved them out of where they were and were paying their bills/they werent working. That's just me being a decent person rn tho...im fina watch this new loki and go to bed so my attitude could change in a few hrs lol

Nvm what this goofy bitch talkin bout tho....but I think there is a discussion to be had about ppl that are dating someone way outside their tax bracket, should there be a grace period for them to transition out of your life if yall break up assuming yall mutually parted ways and there was nothing foul going on that caused it.

Idk I kinda think you gotta give the other person a month or 2 to get it together especially if you moved them out of where they were and were paying their bills/they werent working. That's just me being a decent person rn tho...im fina watch this new loki and go to bed so my attitude could change in a few hrs lol

That's actually a good conversation.

That's actually a good conversation.

Is it, though? Because there really isn't much of an argument for the opposing viewpoint, besides the same generic 'hard on hoes' rhetoric. If you're a decent person, you allow for some sort of grace period for a person to get it together, rather than just coming home on a random Wednesday like 'Aight, this shit is a dub. You should leave now.'.

Is it, though? Because there really isn't much of an argument for the opposing viewpoint, besides the same generic 'hard on hoes' rhetoric. If you're a decent person, you allow for some sort of grace period for a person to get it together, rather than just coming home on a random Wednesday like 'Aight, this shit is a dub. You should leave now.'.

I agree with you and @shutupGabi but you know this topic would most likely be an entertaining and maybe insightful thread

I kno laws vary from state to state

but I'm pretty sure in most (if not all) states you can't jus kick someone out once they've established residency

so they'd have bout a month (by law) to get their shit together & figure out a path forward

a month or two seems like a long ass time for a so called grace period.

Better put yo shit in storage or something and figure out where it's going on your own time cuz it aint staying here when it's a wrap
Ehh...if the spot already paid for through the month, at least give em a few weeks to move out lol

Back