Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is your ex responsible for upkeeping the lifestyle they introduced you to?

Nvm what this goofy bitch talkin bout tho....but I think there is a discussion to be had about ppl that are dating someone way outside their tax bracket, should there be a grace period for them to transition out of your life if yall break up assuming yall mutually parted ways and there was nothing foul going on that caused it.

Idk I kinda think you gotta give the other person a month or 2 to get it together especially if you moved them out of where they were and were paying their bills/they werent working. That's just me being a decent person rn tho...im fina watch this new loki and go to bed so my attitude could change in a few hrs lol
I'm a grace period kinda guy. Espically if I was the one telling you to quit your job or move into one of my houses.

I'd give a month or so to get it together and transition back to your regular life.

Only if we ended on good terms though.

Nvm what this goofy bitch talkin bout tho....but I think there is a discussion to be had about ppl that are dating someone way outside their tax bracket, should there be a grace period for them to transition out of your life if yall break up assuming yall mutually parted ways and there was nothing foul going on that caused it.

Idk I kinda think you gotta give the other person a month or 2 to get it together especially if you moved them out of where they were and were paying their bills/they werent working. That's just me being a decent person rn tho...im fina watch this new loki and go to bed so my attitude could change in a few hrs lol
Depends on how the breakup happened. If there was cheating involved, hell no. If we broke up just due to use not working out, I may give her some time. But I dont date women who's lively hood is solely dependant on me.

I'm a grace period kinda guy. Espically if I was the one telling you to quit your job or move into one of my houses.

I'd give a month or so to get it together and transition back to your regular life.

Only if we ended on good terms though.

Where do you draw the line tho? You know if you give an inch folks will try to take a mile. What happens when they say I need more time and that shit turns into 3+ months lol. How long you extending the grace period

a month or two seems like a long ass time for a so called grace period.

Better put yo shit in storage or something and figure out where it's going on your own time cuz it aint staying here when it's a wrap

bruh

there are states that by law you must give at least 30 day notice before eviction

call 12 & they'll tell you it's a civil suit

:shrug2:

lol

Where do you draw the line tho? You know if you give an inch folks will try to take a mile. What happens when they say I need more time and that shit turns into 3+ months lol. How long you extending the grace period
Oh no. Once the eviction date is set, it's set. Not my problem.

lol at grace period. nah nigga if the relationship is over so is the party word to my nigga Oran Juice Jones

yes, even if they ain't payin a red cent

in some states if they've been there a few days & established residency (got clothes, toothbrush, etc.) you must give at least 30 days notice before you can legally kick them out
Are you talking about common law relationships?

Are you talking about common law relationships?
No

This is a law in many states...if a person stays in your residence for 2 weeks to 30 days, they have effectively become a legal resident and you will have to go through the courts to evict them

You'll have to give them written 30 day notice to vacate and if they don't you'll have to evict

First off she lying. If the ex hitting her off like that then the narrative she kick to him is different from the one she kicking in front the camera.

Second, the only reason she able to try and normalize behavior like this is because niggas made that possible. So thanks to that. Can’t even be mad at her.

One of the department managers at the place I used to work funded this Salvadoran chick whole shit who got hired on a work in a different department. Dude is married, but wanna smash that to himself whenever he please, so he got her both an apartment and car so he can do just that. Lol. She was fine, but nothing to be doing all that for.

Sad to me. But to the guys that have the money to do all this, they don’t care. It’s disposable cash for them. And this is why regular dudes be having to deal with a handful when they deal with a woman like this.

Last edited:

:word?:
So my ass just shit outta luck ?
What about cutting off friend? Is it the same?

First off she lying. If the ex hitting her off like that then the narrative she kick to him is different from the one she kicking in front the camera.

Second, the only reason she able to try and normalize behavior like this is because niggas made that possible. So thanks to that. Can’t even be mad at her.

One of the department managers at the place I used to work funded this Salvadoran chick whole shit who got hired on a work in a different department. Dude is married, but wanna smash that to himself whenever he please, so he got her both an apartment and car so he can do just that. Lol. She was fine, but nothing to be doing all that for.

Sad to me. But to the guys that have the money to do all this, they don’t care. It’s disposable cash for them. And this is why regular dudes be having to deal with a handful when they deal with a woman like this.

but the underlined is only a problem for regular niggaz tho, right?

so why should u care about how the next man simps?

in the end it just comes down to entitlement on both sides

if u already know what u are willing to accept, then u will never have issues dealing with a person who is gassed up

IMO u should just do what u prefer.......I think giving someone a transition is reasonable especially if u were the one who brought them to a certain level in the 1st place

Back