Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Is Trina A Legend?

Is Trina A Legend

• Total voters
I would think you'd have to had contributed something that the culture enjoys/appreciates locally nationally AND worldwide to be considered a legend.

Not sure Trina fits in that category. I could be wrong
Maybe local bc she's named herself The Queen of Miami.
And that's just it.

In not just Miami, but in Florida, Trina is a legend and they probably celebrate her more than any female rapper you can think of.

If we said that about anybody in New York, we'd call them a legend without qualification.

Y’all know at least some ratchet women right. Trina made a song about giving head back in like 09 or whenever I was in college. Damn near every chick knew it. But that was probably a standout song

Y’all know at least some ratchet women right. Trina made a song about giving head back in like 09 or whenever I was in college. Damn near every chick knew it. But that was probably a standout song
the fact you dont even know what the name of the song is tells me all i need to know

Lmao that song came across my mind like two days ago

Does Trina have any hit songs to begin with? If you like Trina, name some of her best songs...

Back