Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Is Trina A Legend?

Is Trina A Legend

• Total voters
I never really been around chicks who played Trina,but that doesn't mean a lot don't do it.

It's not like I be getting all up in their personal playlist.

But after her 1st album,Trina's career seems spotty at best.I don't remember what came in between the Baddest Bitch era and the I'm Single Again era.

I heard more chicks playing Kim .

She didn't drop and album for a whole decade until 2019

Kim,Fox,Nikki,and Da Brat are legends and Latifah and Lyte of course.I guess maybe if you consider missy a rapper,her too

Missy counts as a rapper and more.. just putting that out there

but back on topic. Trina a vet... a legend she is not

I only asked bc she's said on more than one occasion she's the queen and other rappers are beneath her. I disagree; no one is beneath her. Who made this shit into a thread?

Man, Trina and Trick Daddy are battling today at 8pm for reasons I still don't know, but I guarantee Trina's gonna have every bitch in the chat rapping along to her shit. Mostly strippers, but still.

Vital question: Do you have to be revered locally, nationally, or worldwide to be a legend?

I would think you'd have to had contributed something that the culture enjoys/appreciates locally nationally AND worldwide to be considered a legend.

Not sure Trina fits in that category. I could be wrong

Missy counts as a rapper and more.. just putting that out there

but back on topic. Trina a vet... a legend she is not

I don't really look at her as a rapper,but she does rap.

I mean just because i don't like her rapping doesn't make her not a rapper,but I wouldn't say she's a legend from her rap talent.

I actually like her more as a singer.

Man, Trina and Trick Daddy are battling today at 8pm for reasons I still don't know, but I guarantee Trina's gonna have every bitch in the chat rapping along to her shit. Mostly strippers, but still.
Word? Each other or some other people/person?

On the real tho, I don't expect any nigga on here to have Trina in rotation or have the vinyls to her albums, we're not her demo. But bitches love Trina.

After the 5th or 6th chick I came across playing her, I remember thinking to myself "Damn, bitches really like this chick".

Aye Goldie make a poll to see how many people knew Trina THE LEGEND had a battle tonight. How many viewers you think these legends finna get tonight?

Read my post

On the real tho, I don't expect any nigga on here to have Trina in rotation or have the vinyls to her albums, we're not her demo. But bitches love Trina.

After the 5th or 6th chick I came across playing her, I remember thinking to myself "Damn, bitches really like this chick".

Aye Goldie make a poll to see how many people knew Trina THE LEGEND had a battle tonight. How many viewers you think these legends finna get tonight?

Trick could be considered a legend in some circles

I can't front on Trick,he got some big records and a long track record.

Nigga was in the source on a food stamp before ODB

Read my post

That works for the first question.. you can still answer the second tho....

Legendary status will pull at least "X" amount of numbers no?

Thas all im sayin. I'm just asking since Goldie wants to throw LEGEND around willy nilly.. put a number on it.

If she gets 5 views on the live tonight(I know it'll be more)... she still a legend?

That works for the first question.. you can still answer the second tho....

Legendary status will pull at least "X" amount of numbers no?

Thas all im sayin. I'm just asking since Goldie wants to throw LEGEND around willy nilly.. put a number on it.

If she gets 5 views on the live tonight(I know it'll be more)... she still a legend?

Most people didn't know shit about the 3-6 vs Bone battle and niggas didnt say shit about the JD and dallas austin battle lol If it aint "Versuz" niggas aint tuning in.

I know more women who like Beyonce,Rihanna,Kim,Nikki,Cardi,Lauryn,and a lot of RnB,but even in ATL I never had a chick who specifically played Trina around me that I can remember.

Plus 9 times out of 10 if music is being played "I'm the DJ"

I'll have a chick listening to Pharoah Monch followed by a SZA song then a Her song,then a NBA Young boy song,

Gotta keep 'em on their toes

Back